When is tamagotchi v5 going to arrive ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I seriously cannot stand it anymore .

The tamagotchi version 5 was released months ago in usa.

As im not a resident in usa,while i stay at singapore,i can understand that it may take weeks time for tamagotchi version 5 to be released into singapore .

The tamagotchi version 4 was released in usa , about february last year . And as chinese new year was around that corner,after it , i went to the store where i usually bought my tamagotchis to check . To my surprise,they were there.I happily bought one , and it was till now,the kuchipatchi pattern with pink background.

But this time , for the tamagotchi version 5 , i waited months and months for it . Almost four months,it was june now , and the tamagotch version 5 havent even released in singapore yet.

Everytime i went out ( as the store is quite far away from my house , not like you all , have walmart , singapore does have toys r us , but its far away from my house ) , and i went to the store to check out whether it has arrived or not. I went there with a high hope of getting it, but to be returned with empty hands when informed of it was not released yet.

I cannot do online shopping as my parents dont allow , so if anyone stay at singapore,and has bought their tamagotchi ( without ordering in the net ) , and has found some places that it was already released,could you kindly tell me ?

Thanks in advance,

PiinkishAverlyn

The tamagotchi version 4 was released in usa , about february last year . And as chinese new year was around that corner,after it , i went to the store where i usually bought my tamagotchis to check . To my surprise,they were there.I happily bought one , and it was till now,the kuchipatchi pattern with pink background.
I think the Tamagotchi Version 4 was released in USA late December of 2006.

But this time , for the tamagotchi version 5 , i waited months and months for it . Almost four months,it was june now , and the tamagotch version 5 havent even released in singapore yet.
Sorry I'm not a big help but you can always go to: https://www.toysrus.com.sg/ And locate the nearest store and call them before you go next time to make sure they have them.

Good luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back