Tamatalk in RL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfire~SF

Reaction score
What do you think Tama Talk would be like if it weren't online, but in person?

Here are my ideas:

There would be buildings for guides, FAQ team and the admin team. The administer would get a little palacy thingy, and for us members, our avatar would be on our shirt ((if it's animated... there would be a small TV taped to your shirt XDD)) and our signature would be on a sign that we hold in our hands, and our usernames would be little name tags.

What are your ideas?

I think I'd run away screaming and get a new identity.

:K Tamatalk is not going to get in to my life outside the web.

BEAVERS EAT MAGIC CARROTS!

Thank you.

I dunno. Never thought about it. Haha, nice question!

I did have a dream once that TT was like a huge library and each thread was a book or something. I thought that was pretty cool except for the fact that I rarely go to the library and I practically live here so you know. ;)

I think that the members would have like, little rooms for the forums and that our usernames would be like our real names and that our siggys are turned into a little box that you carry around with you. And like to be your chars. in the rpgs you turn into them. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

ahem.

TURTLES SPIT OUT DIRTY MACARONIS!!!

A big universe, a small city like area for each division, a Auction area for TBay, and each division would be like Non Tamatalk, and sub divisions for Sub forums.

Admin and Guide's would have like a Palace. The guide's would spread each morning to watch over their assigned division. While us member's or citizens would be talking, going division to division for appropriate conversation. The occasional flame war/fight, until a guide broke it up and shamed them xD And possibly the occasional citizen that would come up yelling random stuff, and usual Spammer/Hacker stuff.

Admin would be a highly valued citizen, and we would all do our best to make him happy. Tamatalk angel member's would have a special set of wing's to show their support.

While each group of member's would sleep in specified area's.

Everyone would be like, " zOMG HAI!! I MET YOU BEFORE!!11!@@$"

And a whole lot of spammers would come in like ninjas. That would be totally awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back