No Fair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, sooner or later BanDai will put it on the Tama EXPO website. :(

The reason probably is because Japan already has the Royal FamiTama and the rest of the world still have the V5 as the newest release.

Being patient is key, right now! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well it is sorta fair, coz we got are tamagotchi world nd they cant understand that but it does give a choice of language tho... :ph34r:

Same as Tamadude, the Royal Ship is only for access of Japanese Royal FamiTama owners. If the other Bandai's in the world opened the Ship on their language sites, it would upset many people because they would demand the Royal FamiTama to hurry up and be released.

I think it is perfectly fair. They make the tamagothis they are the proper designers of the tamagotchi so I guess they get all the stuff firstbut, I expect it will come to us soon enough.

[TamaDanni]

I guess its actually ok. We can also have that ship if u have a V5, the log in passwords n the logout passwords r the same. And u could just choose the Japanese Language. Its not that u need to learn how to read Japanese / Understand it to play with japanese!

~Belgia

Well. HELLO?!???!!!
WHADD YA THINK???? I can't read Japanese!!!
Hi! :huh:

I dunno. It's going to come out sooner or later so I think it is fair.

Japan has better technology than the rest of the world so it's only natrual that they get things first.

No Fair!!!Japanese always get everything. Just because the invented tamagotchis does not mean that they get to have all the glory
Actually, they have the right to have all the glory, as they made Tamagotchi.

And it is perfectly fair, as the Famitama Royal got released there, and we will get the V5.5 sometime soon.

Latest posts

Back