School's Out Group Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
What: School's Out Group Hatch

When: June 4, 2008 at 5:00 P.M.

Why: To celebrate the release of school! If you are living in a different country and you are not let out of school on this date, you can hatch yours on the day you do get out of school, on the same time.

What Version: Any version will do!

This is my first group hatch, so bear with me here if I miss something.

--------------------------------------------

School's almost over, and to celebrate, I'm opening up a School's Out Group Hatch! Bring any version of Tamagotchi and join the hatch! If your school does not get out on June 4th, then you hatch your Tamagotchis on the day you DO get out. Have fun, and sign up for this awesome group hatch. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine. The whole point of this group hatch is to hatch your tama's on the day you get out of school! Thanks for signing up! Any one else want to sign?

CURRENT ATTENDERS:

->MnMztama495

->TAMAFAMiLY08

It's not really a group hatch if you're all hatching at different times. The point is to hatch all the Tamagotchis together on one day at the same time.

Actually, it's sort of an all-around group hatch. If people in Australia join, then there'll be an Australian group. If people in the U.S. join, then there'll be an American group. It's the same group hatch, featuring different countries.

I might join.My school ends in the June so I probleie join. :( B) :( B) :D :D B)

:huh: :eek: :eek: :( :( :furawatch:

Hi! Sorry i have posted late! I'm joining. Guess what? My school ends at June 4 too!

So... Here I am!

It's winter in Australia so they can't have a group hatch for school's out. And when you make a group hatch, you're supposed to post in like a log or something about the growth of everyone's Tamagotchis.

What: School's Out Group HatchWhen: June 4, 2008 at 5:00 P.M.

Why: To celebrate the release of school! If you are living in a different country and you are not let out of school on this date, you can hatch yours on the day you do get out of school, on the same time.

What Version: Any version will do!

This is my first group hatch, so bear with me here if I miss something.

--------------------------------------------

School's almost over, and to celebrate, I'm opening up a School's Out Group Hatch! Bring any version of Tamagotchi and join the hatch! If your school does not get out on June 4th, then you hatch your Tamagotchis on the day you DO get out. Have fun, and sign up for this awesome group hatch. :D
i totally am in the same place. im following this group hatching. its flexible yet organized.

ok... so heres my info so far:

Version: V5

Last Name of Family: Haru

1) Lovezukintchi- girl (primary or "middle character")

2)hatugatchi-boy

3)watatchi-girl

They are early adult stage.

Bonding- 10% :D

blended family

Okay! For those of you who's school is still going, then you can still join the group hatch. Just hatch on the day you end school, but it has to be at 5:00 pm wherever you're living. Thanks, and enjoy the group hatch!

Current members of the hatch:

MnMztama495

TAMAFAMiLY08

TamaTalkGirl1

Belgia

TamaLove754

If your school already ended and you want your name to be crossed out, just drop a reply or a PM and I'll cross your name out.

Okay so here are my tama's stats:

My one tama finally evolved into a... Sunnytchi!! Tomorrow is when I get to use the Dating Show. I'm so excited!!

EDIT: madi2, if you didn't want to join the group hatch, why did you post something to begin with? Only post if you have new stats for your tama or if you are joining.

Okay. Since you're joining later today, I'll add you on the list.

Current members of the hatch:

MnMztama495

TAMAFAMiLY08

TamaTalkGirl1

Belgia

TamaLove754

madi2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back