help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotty_Is_Hotty

Reaction score
i am very unpopular at my school and the only people who sit NEAR me are my friends and im considered uncool cuz my skirts too long.people arent aware of what im capable of (if only i wasnt so shy)

WAH! I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE AND IM NEVER GOING TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!

PS ive been called goody goody

i feel that too im shy around boys girls and teachers and some of the obnohish people last year made like we where invisible and i really wanted to KICK THERE BUT but i couldent cuz im shy.also i have asperger syndrom wich makes me that way but i will eventualy become more social

Don't worry, you should not care of you are popular or not. You have good friends, and they like to hang around you no matter what the heck you wear. And plus, I'm sure there's someone out there in the future who will be your boyfriend. :)

Just hang on tight, and wish for the best. :D

It doesn't matter if you're unpopular. You said you have friends that sit near you. That's all you need are your friends. Boyfriend? Don't worry about it. When you're older I can almost guarantee you that there will be somebody who will think you're the most beautiful person he's ever met. That's when you'll find a guy that appreciates you for who you really are.

Who matter's already is your friend.

Them jerk's don't deserve to be in your presence.

Just be happy they don't run from you in the lunchline, or tell you to STFU when you say the simplest thing outside of classes. (Happens to me)

Totally forget about the whole thing and all you need to do is open up more and have more fun. The more you worry about being popular, the less popular you are. Trust me.

i feel that too im shy around boys girls and teachers and some of the obnohish people last year made like we where invisible and i really wanted to KICK THERE BUT but i couldent cuz im shy.also i have asperger syndrom wich makes me that way but i will eventualy become more social
...scary...

same here!

Don't worry :furawatchi:

It will turn out okay. Just be happy you have friends and try spend lots of time with them. Be grateful people like you for who you are.

Also, it really does not matter if you're cool or uncool. When I first came over from South Africa, I was, like, the most unpopular person you could meet :( But it got better over the years and now I have excellent friends and am not shy! Yay :eek:

Oh... If you worry too much, it won't help. You won't enjoy yourself if you're thinking about something else.

Just love your life and be thankful you're here! :eek: :D

Lol.

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back