Characters from Young Mametchi & more...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2dance

Reaction score
At Starbucks gettin' a caramel frappuchino&#33
Hey everyone, I'm playing with my V3 right now, and I have a young mametchi! I luv them, they're one of my fave teens. She evolved from Tamatchi (marutchi with arms and legs). But anyway, I was wondering what adults you can get from Young Mametchi, and how do you get a Pyonkotchi? I've wanted one for forever, and I know It's an Odd generation character, I'm on Gen1, but I never knew how to get it.

Any help is greatly appreaciated! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D

Pyonkotchi is a girl witha teenage stage of Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi I believe. I suggest looking at a growth chart if you want to find out this information.

<3~~Loola~~<3

The first tama I had was a Pyonkotchi and I got it from Young Mametchi.I got it by:

Giving very good care, but not perfect.Just very good.

Play a lot of heading and bump

Clean the poop within five minutes

When it is still sleeping in the morning, change the time to wake it up

And thats how I got it.On v4, my brother got it by letting the skills be very low, I think it was 20, 4, 6.I hope I helped.

And tama 3445521508, Pyonkotchi is an adult, and at v3 it doesn't need to be a girl only.In v4 its a girl only character but in v3 most of the characters can be in any gender including Pyonkotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a pyonkotchi on my V3 from my obotchi and funnily enough I let it be ill 3 times,kept the hearts at 2 to 3 at a time abd let it slip down to 0 hearts a few times.Later my pyonkotchi died because of my bad care. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back