Have you ever...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicForever

Reaction score
^ What title says.

I have. I broke my insanely long fingernail on my middle finger. (I don't have long nails anymore.) I tried to take out a game from my SP and my nail broke in half and went into my skin. And I broke my fingernail again and it cut me on the same finger... :|

I also cut myslef when I was like, 6 or 7. I was playing around with my friend and we were watching this tai chi thing and I actually cut myself with my insanely long toenails to cut my right leg's calf. It was a long cut. Three bandages covered it.

Owwie. No... I don't think so.

I usually get razor cuts and I once got a hangnail which cut my toe.

My nails are usually insanely long and sharp.

My friend, who also has crazy long nails, and I played Snake (a game where you dig your nails into the other person's hand until they say snake) and we cut each other. This was about 1.5 months ago and if you look closely on my hands, you can see the outline of a curved nail. It's kinda funny.

uhm...well, one of my nails got ripped off once, but it wasn't because it was too long...

and my bike pedal attacked my calf once.

other than that, not really.

I crashed my bike into the wall and all the skin peeled off my forearm, stomach, legs, and more body parts.

Oww. The blood was oozing out and it took three of those jumbo band-aids and this dis-infectant stuff that was put on my arms into the cuts because I didn't want them to be infected. It stung so badly and I walked stiffly for the next week or two.

That hurt. Bad.

[SIZE=21pt]Ow![/SIZE] I still remember it. How much it hurt...

I think I will stop talking now, I'm getting bad memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had 2 bad cuts.

The first one was when I was working at Toys R Us. I was opening up a box of skateboards and one of those giant staples holding the box together just tore right in to my skin. There was a good trail of blood from the aisle up to the service area! :kuribotchi: It's funny now. Not so funny then.

The second bad cut I got was recently. My small iguana bit me. She is one seriously nasty girl and she got me good. I was bleeding almost as much as the first incident with the box staple.

That bite still itches and it's been about 3 months. :ichigotchi:

a sit scooter in gym bashed into the back of my foot and it really hert and when i went to check on it in the locker room the back of my sock was all bloody and i couldent walk the right way

I cut myself in art with a lino cutter and managed to get a vein, blood everywhere, made a trail of blood from the art room all the way to the nurse's office. I got blood on the wall in the art room and I have a permanently bloodstained pair of school socks, it's what everyone knows me for at school.

There was also this massive bruise around it, the pain set in like, 15 minutes later and it was incredible o.o;; Somebody told me I looked like a ghost.

why not injuring yourself in general? cuz I got a really bad scrape. XD we were running in track and i tripped over something...i skinned both knees, both hands, both elbows and they left nasty scabs which have turned into nasty scars. :eek:

i was shaving my legs and i propped it up on the wall [which was wet -.-] and i lost balance, and the razor tured, and my leg slipped down with the razor cutting it all the way. it kinda hurt.

and i got a huge peice of jagged wood stuck in my foot. it was bleeding like heck.

and tons more o.o;

EDIT: once again, tamagotchi_pal, i love your avvie xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I once got stiches...I was cut really badly...xD by a dog! He bit my face and I had to get like...20 stiches! <.>

I almost cut my thumb off with a pocket knife when I was 7. That hurt. :D I have never liked pocket knifes since xD

I remember around these dates last year I was playing basketball when I ran into someone who was in the moment of twisting round. His elbow/head/some solid part of his body hit me right in the head I saw black for a second. When I got up I had completely bust my lip open on the inside and I had to go and get stitches. It didn't bleed much, but I had to hold my lip in place with some gauze so the inside wouldn't fall out.

The stitching was pretty painful I remember and my lip was inflamed for a weekend (I had to drink my food I remember). Luckily there are no visible leftovers of this incident than a cool scar on the inside of my lip which looks like the character "Ki" in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back