Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Hatred

Reaction score
Okay, so Miley Cyrus topics are taking over TT. This is one topic about Miley.

Simple? Good.

DO NOT fight about if you like Miley Cyrus or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Miley Cyrus and I think this is a good idea. I also think you should get permission by one of the Admins or Guides before you post this. Nobody officially said this is the Official forum for TamaTalk to post about Miley Cyrus.

Thanks.

Do you know what? Miley bananaheadface is taking over Tamatalk and getting on my nerves. Why make topics then have other people reply to it if you dont like her?

Miley Cirus is a bad contribution to this world!! kids think shes so innocent but shes actually very inappropriate with all her Hannah Montana junk and what not.

*Please no advertising -TW/P*

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh no more if hannah montana shes takeing ova TT and school *runs away*

Please, no more Miley Cyrus topics!!! :(

After she's taken those pics a SECOND time, she has lost my respect. :angry: I don't like her anymore. Let's just say I used to like her like this:------------------------------------------- Now I like her about this much:--------

Big difference, eh? She's a good actress and all, and her show's cool, but she has seriously lost my respect this time. ;) :D :angry: I can't say I hate her yet (I wouldn't go that far) but I really don't like her anymore.

*jumps out the window if I see another Miley Cyrus topic*

xD

Oh wow... o_O

More Miley topics.

I don't know where I stand on this issue. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either.

Do you know what? Miley bananaheadface is taking over Tamatalk and getting on my nerves. Why make topics then have other people reply to it if you dont like her?
Agreed.

-Jumps out window-

Stupid stupid topic >.<

Miley needs to die down a bit.

If I see one more Miley topic I am going to go off myself >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back