kuchipatchi & mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
once upon a time there was a memetchi :angry: named lucy and a kuchipatchi :wub: named bob. one day bob and lucy were walking along the pathway on thier way to school as they walked in the door and sat down bob looked at lucy dreamliy........

plz help me continue this story!! :D :angry: ;) :lol: :(

The teacher yelled at Bob, and Bob got in trouble. The boy sitting next to Lucy, Rob was flirting with Lucy, who blushed and smiled, and later, at recess, Lucy and Rob kissed! This made Bob jealous, but Bob was too nervous and quiet to say anything. He feared Lucy would hate him. Lucy didn't look like she wanted to break up with Rob anytime soon, she was flirting with him now.

Then, later, at night, Rob and Lucy went to Maiditchi's Restaurant for their first date! Bob was there, two tables away from them. He gasped when he saw them kiss.

After that Rob and Lucy left.Bob felt heart broken.The next day in school Lucy said in class why did you scream in the restraunt?Because im in love with you blurted Bob.Lucy said i like you to i just wanted to get you jealous.Rob heard everything.He got soo mad he punched Bob .Rob got detention after school.After school Rob and Lucy kissed. :( :p

Then Bob woke up from his dream. It was the day after he had seen Rob and Lucy kissing at that resturaunt, and he had just had a good dream about Lucy and him kissing. Bob sighed, and walked out the door, heading for school. He saw Lucy, and ran to catch up with her. "Hey, Lucy!" He called, but almost as soon as he said it, Rob cut in front of him and walked Lucy to school. Bob was very angry, but he kept his emotions bottled up as usual.

Everything got too much for him and he tried to explain to Lucy how he felt. "I...I...lo...." but the words wouldn't come. He just got a strange look from her.

Well.. bob said and kissed her cheek then ran off lucy blushed and rob was upset with her affection toward bob

Bob farted loudly and Lucy looked at him in disgust, before running out of the room.

rob looped his arm threw lucys and they walked to the movies to go see fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back