ahhhhhhhhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
Ok my tamas in the bath yawns i think it's going to sleep then suddenly it jumps on the spot and throws itself on the ground that was 5 days ago it's still lying on the ground I can feed it and it will stand up and eat but when i go to the main screen flat on it's face is it dead did it kill itself!? T L T I hope it's ok!

/\

That is freaky, but kind of cool can he still play games like a regular tama if so thats jusy weird

ok all i can say is that you could reset it but i dont think its dead if it was it wouldnt be eating.

that sounds very strange. when a tamagotchi dies it falls onto the ground, and a few seconds later it turns into an angel. if yours stays on the ground and does not turn into the angel there may be a glitch. :D

o_O ok that is weird but could it like do everythin a normal tama does other then that ?? :D that is just plan freaky!!! :D :furawatchi: :wacko:

:D holy!(wish my tama wuz like that!!)is it even posibal for one to be mentel?? :D :furawatchi: :wacko:

You should reset it. It's possible that there's something wrong the the connections inside. If it's new I suggest sending it back. It it's not so new open the back and have a look at it. But reset it and see if it does it again before you do anything.

I think that its possibly sick. I'm not sure, but if I were you, I'd watch it very closely. Hope the little guy is okay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back