Sign in to follow this  
MametchiGirl_123

Help! THere is a a song i love but i don't kn

Just like the title says...THere is a a song i love but i don't know the title or lyrics!!!! Please help... THe song is fairly popular. I heard it at many stores around March. THe chorus sounds like "Old Tomato!" But I know it;s not that... Please! The song is sung by a woman and its kind of pop/alternative. PLEASE! I LOVE this song SO SO SO MUCH! I BEG YOU! PLEASE FIND THIS SONG! I've googled it and tried everything! PLEASE HELP!

thanks

I would try and help you out...but I need more details than "Old Tomato". ;) The only song I can think of is "Unlove You" by Elise Estrada,

"i'mma gonna say what I gotta say

What's done you can't undo

i'mma gonna break what I gotta break

cause you were untrue

i'm gonna hurt

i'm gonna cry

i'm gonna tear me up inside

i'mma gonna do what I gotta do

to unlove you (to unlove you)"

I said I don't know the lyrics! Please, 20 views and only one reply!!! I can't believe it! I don't know why they call it "tamaTALK" if nobody's talking...

STUPID!

PLEASE HELP! *Edited*

by the way, it's not unlove you.

Edited by tamaw/pants

Be patient. People probably won't reply if they don't know the answer to your question.

I'm sorry to say this, but I doubt anybody will find the song you're looking for. There are millions of songs...and saying "Old Tomato" won't give us any clue.

And, I was giving you the lyrics because I thought maybe if it was the song, you could tell. Even if I only hear a song a few times, I'll remember a bit of the lyrics if I heard them.

Ok ok! I found the song but I still don't know what it's called! It's on the iPod nano commercial.

to listen to it!

Thanks!!!!!!!

:-)

I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT! THANKS FOR... wait... you didn't help me at all! Well... I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The song is called 1 2 3 4 by the Paris Singers!!!!!

EDITED: Please don't spam. :/ -TW/P*

Edited by tamaw/pants

Glad you found your song but let's skip the spam part next time.