Sign in to follow this  
Kawaii-Kitty

Yuck!

I don't like showers all that much. But once I get in,I'm in there for an hour if I have nothing to do afterwards! I'll sing into the shampoo bottles! Sometimes,I'll lean against the wall of the shower,and just slide down in alot. x] Aw marmalade. I have to take a shower now. x]

I love showers. They help me relax after a long day. I sometimes even sing! :o

You have to use a bulldozer to get me into there but then you have to use a lift to get me out.

Which reminds me, I have to go take a shower now. XP

I love taking showers. I generally listen to music in the shower and sing obnoxiously loud. XD My parents and cousin don't mind it though since they're so used to it.

I used to hate showers though. It would pretty much take five bulldozers to get me in, six cinderblocks on each limb to keep me down, and a measly little towel to get me out. XD

Ehh showers are ok...I just hate standing up and the water sometimes collects at the bottom and it gets cold...But showers are fun if you don't mind bringing some toys cars in (Not that I'm saying I'm some sort of little kid but it's quite fun sometimes. xD). But I bring a can of shaving foam in and you know the rest...Well I did get in trouble and had to clean the shower. And I think a load of it went over the shower. But do something like a squirty gun (I used shaving foam) and it's worthwhile. (Ok I'm rambling again...I've done this on my last 3 posts. xD)

Edited by ljr1996tamagotchifreakboy

I miss bubble baths though =( I had a little tub when I was little and my mom and dad put bubble soap in it and I played in it like always lol I had a little water proof doll and I used to pretend to drown her lol! I miss bubble baths!

i rehearse opera singing... I have a funny mint green duck.

They aren't my favorite things, but if you don't take showers daily you will start to stink. :D