Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishfreak

Reaction score
Hey, I see alot of ppl with really cool signatures and I was wondering if everybody could post there favorite signatures here.

It would be awsome!

Thanx

~Fishfreak

I always really love the things that Jinx and Axie have in their signatures. They have meaning. I like it.

Jinx's poetry rocks. I think if she were to publish something, I would buy it.

Also, when they are decorative. I hate plain signatures.

No random blue crud, and screwed up hyperlinks, please.

I like my siggy...why you ask?

Because it's meaningful and I wrote it myself. ^_^

I also like Jinx's siggy too.

Er. Anything that looks interesting.

But I don't like Emo/Depressing signatures dressed in black and gray or pink are. ._.

I know, life isn't as good as it's put up to be, but come on. The whole point it live, reproduce, die. xD

o_O whoa i am shocked people posted about mine.. i had no idea about this lol

i like when signatures have meanings and such. or, they are poetic.

i like all kinds of colors in them- as long as they match

I love Jinx3295's signatures, too. Always poetic and meaningful! We all applaud her while she makes little wide-eyed keyboard emoticon thingies! I wish I could write as good as she can. Ah, well, I should celebrate others' talents than sulk about them. Yay!

anything artful and put-together looking. and ones that want patrick stump to be president, or that mention ryan ross in any way-shape-or-form xD

and songs i like.

i remember ones i like, but not who has them XD

so if i see them i'll be sure to report back later.

^ Patrick Stump for pesident. ;]

I really like Jinx's and Axie's. They're reeeally good. So are WCG101's. Those are colorful. I like color. And plus, the songs she puts in them are usually ones that I like.

I realize that right now my signature is rather plain, but...

I like to put my own analogies in there. I don't care what you have in your signature.

...Is that self centered a bit? XD

Our love can never be, as i am lactose intolerant

*Never Fear ! I am soymilk now* 

an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctors cute, then screw the fruit!

I really don't like a whole bunch of text and stuff in signatures. Currently, I'm out of siggy ideas, so I just keep a link to my Tamagotchi log in it with a color that corresponds to my avatar.

I like Jinx's/ theyre good. As long as theyre not one of those "Cheese is good!" or "Shoepolish! yum!" ones, AKA over random ones, I like them.

I love plain signature's, like one's that match your avatar.

Just to make Jinx feel special, Im going to say...

Your signature is fab. xD

Latest posts

Back