Whats your favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbie

Reaction score
My favourite show is Hannah Montana.

What is yours ?

Kind Regards

its ebbie. x

I like any cartoon. Yeah I'm so weird. I think live action is boring XD :mellow:

naruto & spongebob & house

Last edited by a moderator:
Naruto,EUReKA,Simpsons,Mythbusters,South Park,I Love Lucy. Basically all of Comedy Central.

Death Note and basically anything on much music... NOT the O.C...

Hannah Montana. I'm not afraid to say it. Just because I nearly hate Miley Cyrus now doesn't mean I have to hate her show. Miley sucks, her show doesn't.

How much I like her show: 9/10

How much I like Miley Cyrus: 4/10

Miley and her show Hannah Montana are 2 different things.

(P.S. I like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody too, but not nearly as much as Hannah Montana. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody sometimes annoy me so much I want to puke, but Hannah Montana's never annoyed me that much before. Don't get me wrong, I love The Suite Life, but sometimes the storyline's just too dumb and cheesy. :D But Hannah Montana's never that cheesy. :D )

And I haven't watched any TV since March 18th!!! I'm going to die!!!!!! Oh why, oh why, did my mom have to cancel TV?!?!

Sorry about that. xD I'll be getting TV and the internet back near the end of June. I'm on the library's internet right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back