Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

*We'll start this off in fairy tale fashion... :) *

Once upon a time, there lived a young Mimitchi named...

Fortunately, no one else in her village knew of this secret. She feared the day her secret be revealed to anyone. Most of all... She feared...

that it would be revealed to her human. after all if her human knew about this then maybe she would no longer be taken care of..... one day she decided to....

speak with her best friend Cleetus, a wise Androtchi, who lived in a nearby egg. She knew that an Androtchi would understand her feelings... And most importantly, her fear. She waited patiently for her human to connect her to her friend...

she waited for what seemed like hours, every time her human would come to feed her she would hope to see Cleetus, but until now she didnt even get to play a game to taker her mind off it. when the time finally came she visited Cleetus's egg and stood beside him, Cleetus could see that she was upset so he asked her what was wrong. her reply was....

" beep! beep! beep! "

Skye knew she was in trouble when she couldn't even get the words out of her mouth... All she could do was beep... She was crushed. What kind of friend is she if she can't even talk to somebody she trusts. Skye felt confused and afraid. Afraid of what this secret would do to her... Afraid of losing her friends... her human... Her egg... Everything. She had to act fast. Skye quickly thought of an idea. She needed something to show Cleetus that she still cared and respected him. What better way to show this than by giving a gift. She quickly grabbed the first gift she could find. It was...

a flower, not really Cleetus's kinda thing but he knew what it really meant, that she was still his friend. (he had begun to wonder as it had been a long time since they played any games together....and all Skye seemed to do these days was beep!) Skye had always respected Cleetus as he was much older than her, a full 2 years! and also loads wiser.....maybe if Skye had even a little bit of his wisdom maybe she whouldn't have got herself into this horrible mess... as she returned to her egg Skye realised that she had done it again, she had been to Cleetus for advice and yet again not even shared one word of her problem. she had an idea, maybe it would be easier to confide in a stranger ?.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Skye had to thinka bout this... What could she do to get her human to connect her to a stranger so that she could get the answers she needed? She tried just turning her back on her owner for a while... Her owner punished her for that. She didn't think that was fair so she turned her back again... Punished again. Sheesh. She knew that wouldn't work. Skye was frustrated. She knew she wasn't getting any younger and she wanted to have some answers. As she was thinking a strange figure appeared in her egg. "What the?!? Who are you!? What are you doing in my egg?!" As her eyes adjusted she could see that it was the...

Last edited:
legendary Mika the Nazotchi, she just stopped.....and stared.... she had never thought for a second he was actually real. Skye stuttered "b.....b.....b.beep?" Mika replied, "So young skye, ive heard alot about you from my human, i think are humans might even be friends....its great to finally meet you." Skye was stunned she didnt know what to say, finally after pulling herself together she said .....

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have got to stop eating so many snacks! I am starting to see things! What next? The Easter Bunny?!"

Mike let out a laugh and tried to think of a way to let Skye know he was, in fact, not the Easter Bunny or any other imaginary creature.

after a few moments Skye knew she wasn't imagining what she saw... and that in fact Mike was a true Nazotchi! After thinking for a bit she finally started talking to Mike...

"H - h - hi... um... My name is Skye... And I wanted to know if I could talk to you about something..."

Mike, glad to see she knew he was real now, didn't have to think twice about his answer...

"Please ask me anything" Mike said calmly

Skye flinched at the sound of Mikes new voice,

Skye took a deep breath and broke the awkward silence and said.....

"Mika, I have a friend, and..well this friend has a problem. She Can't tell her owner or, anyone else for that matter a terrible secret that has been burdoning her! She is going out of her mind, anxious to let her heart free and I don't know what she should do!"

Skye avoided Mika's gaze, fearful that he would see through her story. He was staring at her, but Skye could not make out his expression. What is he thinking, she asked herself, still acting as not to give away her lie...

and then he said something strange skye could not understand then he said something else but now skye could understand it was a japanese plus not so strange she couldnt understand but wondered how he could talk the same language as her before maybe he could both languages he started to stare at her and said.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back