Tamagotchi Monster Mobile Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Mobile service providers, mostly those in Europe, are now carrying the Tamagotchi Monster game. If it looks familiar, that's because it is the Devilgotchi, with a few small changes. The characters as far as I know are exactly the same as the Devilgotchi, but they changed the toilet flush icon (For obvious reasons) and there's a new startup sequence replacing the Obaketchi and gravestone scene with a new sequence featuring the bat from the Tamagotchi Angel.

If you want to raise a Devilgotchi but can't afford the original off of eBay, here's your chance.

This sounds fantastic. Could you tell me where you purchased the game? :furawatchi:

now i will just have to wait till it sloooowly work it's way to australia... lol

Is this mobile game only out in the US ? I've not been able to buy it for my mobile on any websites!

Wow! That sounds really neat. So it's pretty much a Devilgotchi for your phone? COOL!! I can't wait 'till it comes to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back