alive?no way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be scared if yur tama did this?

• 1.yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.not really

• 3.not sure.

• 4.huh?.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfur995642

Reaction score
:eek: ok..my tamas screen broke on the floor...but the screen(n the middle)had a big black crack!!!so,i figured it was broken...but when i looked it beeped!i was so scared!it was like a dead tama talking!!!whats with that?!

It'll probably still make noises n stuff, but it'll probs never work again. Well, I'd be very surprised if it does!

Sorry that sounds really blunt, I didn't mean to be so harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: ok..my tamas screen broke on the floor...but the screen(n the middle)had a big black crack!!!so,i figured it was broken...but when i looked it beeped!i was so scared!it was like a dead tama talking!!!whats with that?!
can u play with it or do stuff?!?!?! :D :huh: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh: :huh:

wat in the wurld happend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????

coul u make a link with a piccy? :D

i have dropped my tamagotchi by accident a couple times and it never broke. :D :wacko: :furawatchi:

ur tamagotchi just had an overleak or sumthing. i've seen that twice from my friends. it DOES still work becuz ur tamagotchi didn't die out, the ink just got misplaced :unsure:

My best firend leah A.K.A moosa_moosa_ff on tamatalk had a expirience like this,

She wears her 2 tama's on a braclet on her wrist and she forgot they were on her wrist and she went on a waterslide and they got soaked. Her v1 went blank and never worked again and her v1 had lines all over it. And she tryed everything with them both and she reseted em many times and nothing ever worked. Then one time she resetted her v1 and it beeped back to her original (before the accident) tamagotchi with the same stats and everything and now she plays with it lke nothing ever happend!

Love,

Siz :mametchi:

It's not totally wierd if you goto the technical side of it. As long as the circuit board wasn't damaged which obviously it wasn't in this case then it will still bleep etc. It was just the lcd that got broken.

With the waterslide one, it's probably 'cause she got lucky and it dried out (even if it took ages to do it) and all came back unharmed. Well done for her for not giving up on it!

It's brilliant how amazing technology is =)

it happend to my sisters :angry: :mimitchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

perhaps the screen broke but the sound chip/card is still there :mimitchi:
That's what I said basically.... but obviously I did it in a too confusing way lol. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back