Are you Right Handed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfire~SF

Reaction score
Just wondering which you prefer to do stuff with. I prefer my right hand. I can barely do ANYTHING with my left hand. When I tried to pour milk with my left hand, I spilt it all over the place, and it got everywhere but in the glass XD

Yeah I write and mostly do everything that requires skill and grace ((What? Me, skillful and graceful?)) with my right hand. My left hand is a slacker. The best thing it can do is hold my head up when I'm bored XDD My left hand is the ugly one, too!

So which hand are you better with?

I'm.. Ok, with my left-hand, but I'm right handed. Still, I can't do everything with my left hand, I can try and write with my left hand, but... I don't think the results will be pretty...

I'm left handed, bby! :D But I can write equally with both hands. Usually I write with my left. :D

Actually, I lied. I have no effin hands. XD

Wow... no one so far has voted left handed. And just to point something out: If someone didn't have any hands, then how would they vote that they didn't? Or even be able to work a computer for that matter.

Me? I'm a righty, but I'm almost equal with my left. The only thing that I can't do with my left hand is writing... and I can still do that pretty well. I'm suprised that there aren't that many left handed people on here. Almost all my friends are left handed.

~SkyCrystal~

Ehm.. I can write really good with both actually. I learned how to type with my feet when both my wrists broke when I smashed into a car. x__x I can't do it anymore though. XD

Wow... no one so far has voted left handed. And just to point something out: If someone didn't have any hands, then how would they vote that they didn't? Or even be able to work a computer for that matter.
Me? I'm a righty, but I'm almost equal with my left. The only thing that I can't do with my left hand is writing... and I can still do that pretty well. I'm suprised that there aren't that many left handed people on here. Almost all my friends are left handed.

~SkyCrystal~
WE VOTE WITH AWESOME PSYCHIC POWERS!111

Foolish mortals.

~SkyCrystal~
It was a joke, seriously. :/

Im a righty though. ^^

The majority of people are right handed including me.

I can write good with my right, and I can write a little bit with my left.

~SkyCrystal~
Chill out.

You can work a computer with your feet? Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back