When tamas go nutz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfur995642

Reaction score
My tama is scareing me!Last night it was still beeping when i thought it was broken!i mean..it has a big hole in it!!!!!!!!whats with that?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow!

How awful. I've never experienced this before. All these wierd things I've read about, there so... wierd. I know a lot about tamas, but this I've never heard of. You could try going to my post " Tell about your tama. " I'll try and see what is the matter. ( If I can find anything. ) :furawatchi: :wacko:

thank you it is very weird :mimitchi: :p :mametchi: :D :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: ;) :wacko: :blink:
Oh no prob! I am a newbe on this site and I have only put 1 post on here, and no one has replied yet. :( I was browsing through the other pages today and found someone had already put something similar to my post. Its called " About ur tama. " So if you do reply to mine, it is " Tell about your tama. " So look for that one. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back