MapleStory Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
I'm trying to download MapleStory and the computer needs 2186MB. I only have 1699MB. And I have precious files that I've made and requests from people! So I need to know how to make it lower the amount of space because I hate how I can't! MapleStory looks like the neatest game and I wanted to try it. :rolleyes:

Well you could always get some more memory on your computer like a little card thingy. I'll look around and see if I can find if there's a place to download it but it takes up less memory. I'll edit this when I find something.

EDIT: Ok there's no way but to either put some more memory on your computer (no idea how to do that...I could look for that if you'd like?) or delete some files that you don't need. Sorry. Go through ALL your computers documents and delete some one you don't need. Or put all your files onto a disk then delete them from the computer. Then if you ever uninstall MS you can put them back on.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can't download, no other comp in this house has 926mb available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back