How much do you and your parents have in common?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Eh...just wondering. o-o

Me and my mom have alot in common. xD

We both like Nightwish, Freezepop, Abney Park, and about 90% of my favorite bands and I dunno about her's given the fact that she has over five boxes of CDs plus iTunes store music. O_O

We also dress alot alike. Her and I like ironic t-shirts, black, and a bunch of other stuff. I quite frequently raid her clothes and I've actually "adopted" as in I wear them every time they come out of the dryer and she gives up and gives them to me, well, that's only happened with a plaid skirt, a Pandemonium Books t-shirt, and the t-shirt I'm wearing now fthat says "DENY EVERYTHING".

And oddly enough, we're about the same clothing size, too. xD

And I raid her book collection alot too. <33

Her and I also like anime, DW, and TW. C:

My dad and me...

well, we both like physics and photography?

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom understands me...a lot (I mean about the factor I'm a girl and stuff liek that so I have certain intrests). x'D

She knows that I'm a 'mood swinging' kind of person, I love fashion, am an otaku, and other stuff. So does my dad, he doesn't understand me as well though. He likes the bands I like and watches some anime (like Naruto =]) with me though.

They both help me out on my homework. Oh', and my mom understands that I'm starting to love fashion. (<333)

Only 2 people understand me almost completely though...(vampireknight on TC and 'A' who doesn't go on TT or TC)

My dad won't be back for monthes though...

Mmm.. well, my parents aren't socialites and neither am I, if that counts :angry:

My dad is an engineer so I guess we share the interest in math/science. My mom loves my cat to death too so we share her. xD

I don't really tell them that much. But it's not like I don't trust them or anything, but they don't know how to make awkward conversations less... awkward which limits what I can say.

I love my parents though. n..n

My mom and I have the most in common im also really close to my older brother...people say we look alike a lot too!

My mom and I have the most in common im also really close to my older brother...people say we look alike a lot too!
That's cool. I am NOT that close to my brother. He's into his hormonial preteen stage right now. e..e

me and my mum love cartoons, and me and my daddy love video games. i can talk to them about lots of stuff, and i treat them more like an older brother and sister. :angry:

My mom and I have a few things in common. She likes some of the music I listen to (very little..), and introduced me to Avenged Sevenfold. Ha.

We're also almost the same in clothing size, so I've stolen a pair of her jeans. She's small for a 35 year-old.

We also seem to have the same interest in books. (With the exception of Crank.)

She tries to understand me, but most of the time, she fails. xD

My dad and I have just about nothing in common.

When I was younger, people used to say I got my looks from his side of the family, which is now not true. I only got my brown eyes from him.

He loves his job. Or is at least overly devoted to being a produce manager in the local grocery store. Hm.

Not really?

Both of my parents played electric/percussion(Dad=Percussion,Mom=Electric.) I play Wind instruments, they aren't interested. > : P They aren't crazy for instruments like me! xD

But, if this was grandparents, it would be different w/ me and my grandpa.

He loved music and instruments,he had a Mandolin that I wanted. xD (He's deceased so I have to use 'ed'. :3)

Nothing at all. I stay as far away from them as possible.
What you said says it all about me! > :angry:

-Temari Nara

I have more in common with my seven siblings, then with any of my parents.

Save for the fact that I have a natural knack for playing the drums, that came from my biological dad.

I love random artwork and paint Tees from/like my brother Rek

I like the dramatic broadcasting arts (like Drama), like my brother Scott

I have been told that I was like Justin before he ran away and died.

Besides the same taste in music, I only have bad things in common with my wayward brother James.

and, like my little brother Brendan and my sister Stephanie, have many physical defects that effect my performance and my capability's.

Matt, hes the one with a pretty clean life and I don't have much in common with him. I don't want a kid, and he has one already.

And then, no one in my has the insane fascinations like I do (Maybe, Justin.)

Ehh...maybe...somethings.

My dad...hasn't heard of any of the bands I like. Neither has my mom. Although, my dad has listened to about...4 bands I like. He liked two and hated the other two. My dad and I have a thing for teasing people. And we both have a sweeth tooth, though I have a bigger one than he does. He's very athletic though, and I'm not.

I can fit into some of my mom's clothes, but not really. We...we both like shopping and talking on the phone. My mom is not a sporty person at all. Neither am I. But she pushes me to try soccer/tennis/whatever. That's kind of...it.

[SIZE=13pt]Hmm...I don't know. Never really thought about it. :0[/SIZE]

I guess in some aspects me and my parents are alike.

But...I don't know...I like them a lot! But I don't really think

we share a lot of the same interests. :0

BUT DUDE! That'd be so cool if my mom liked Anime/Manga too! XD

Or video games even...lmao. Now that would be awesome.

[SIZE=7pt]Alot, really.[/SIZE]

Me and my dad mostly.

Snowboarding, cottaging, and talking. He's calm, I'm calm. I get my green eyes from him. He's a happy guy that loves God, and staying active. In looks, we are very different. But we are the exact same, personality wise. That's what I think.

My mom. We don't get along as well, but pretty well. I like shopping. She hates it. She have the same long fingers as me. She cares for me. I care for her. We share secrets. And the amount of hair products we own. Which is alot. :rolleyes:

But I have nothing in common when it comes to my looks, and my family.

I hope it's okay if I can include my brother in this.

My brother Jacob is a hockey guy. He's on a team that he loves. He annoys me so much. (Sorry, it's the sad truth.) Besides my face and body type, we don't look quite alike. He has a brown and wavy shag on his head, and brown eyes. I'm straight and blonde with green eyes. We are very different!

I look like my mom. We both use our computer's constantly (Her labtop. I use the main PC)

And uhm.....She doesn't mind listening to Naruto, she think's it sounds cool. Except for during the Sasuke retrival arc, when Naruto kept yelling "SASUUUUUKE" I hated it myself. But uhm..... We can fit in each other's clothes? XD

My dad? Nothing aside the short tempers D<

I really dislike him.

I dislike both of my parent's to tell the truth. But oh well. They are my parent's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back