Really loud high pitched whine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

I've seen posts about a loud whine coming from people Tama Connections before... But today I came home and found my Tama (unhatched) making an awfully loud and very high pitched whine... I tried pressing various buttons and nothing. Pop the battery out and when its popped back in the whine comes back.

Anyone else seen/heard this?

Um, well i have

I personallly have neva experenced it but heeps of people say its happended to them!

Hmmmm.... Thats weird, i've never heard a highpitched wine before. Think this has anything to do with the batteries that come with the tama connections, lol I blame everything on those batteries that come with the tama connections. :unsure:

:unsure: I hadn't heard about this either... But it was REALLY noticeable from across the room... My poor dog and cats were probably suffering the whole time.

Lol! poor doggy and kitty... my tama does make that noise when you press the reset button, maybe the reset button got stuck somehow.

I've seen it happen.I was in target,wishing I could get my own Tamagotchi,(read siggy)then,a few rows down,I heard that noise.It hurt my ears!!!

maybe its cos it has a low battery, a glitch ? have you tried putting a different battery in ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to be a low battery thing.

If you hold the American verision up to your ears, they make a sound all of the time.

When the batteries were really low on all of my American ones, the noise got a lot louder.

I've just given up on the American ones altogether. The batteries die so fast and they make that constant mystery noise. It's really no fun.

I'm sticking to the Japanese and European ones. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Connection's been fine for 2 months and the beep is really faint B) :ph34r:

i think i know whats rong with mine

it happened to me 3 times

and one thing that does it is when you

ignore the thing that says to change your battery

i took out the battery and putt it back in and it came back

but to fix it i just bought a new battery

it also happens when you drop your tamagotchi leave it

in heat for too long or somehow mess up the wires like when you debug

Yup heard it before only the screen was blank. i banged my tama (oops) and it stopped. then started. i started banging it again and again, but the sound got more Hi pitched. so it might be to do with a Nearly dead battery. i had to take the battery out and replace it do that it might go away :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back