Type of Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumibubbles12

Reaction score
Hey i just wanted to know what everyone's fav type of music one personally I like everything... pop....R&B...hip-hop....rap, and other stuff :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

No-one said J-Pop yet.

Well, I like /SOME/ J-Pop. Mostly the old Kimba soundtracks and the Lion King/Hercules/Cardcaptors in Japanese. x)

99% of songs I listen to are in French. I'm having trouble with English now. Thats sad.

I mostly listen to calm music with slow lyrics... uhh... I have no clue what you would classify that as. I listen to whatever goes with what I'm writing. I only listen to music while I'm writing.

Alternative, poprock and pop :pochitchi: . I absolutely hate R&B, rap, hip-hop and Hannah Montana. Has anyone got the Nintendo DS game Drawn to Life? Well, have you finished the game yet? At the end there's this really nice, but sad song. Its got a girl and a man singing. The girl sounds great, but the mans voice is hell scratchy. I makes me cry..Its sung by Hayley something and David J something.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

totally, that is SO sad, i liek fully cried my head off when Mari sees joey go off and this mayor ghost comes and stands next to you..i was like: OMG *cries*

Latest posts

Back