How to Get 100% Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkMakik0

Reaction score
Ok.......

Heres what you do first!

These are the times when your tama asks for trianing:

10:00am

12:00pm

02:00pm

4:00pm

6:00pm

Plz. set it at one min. before the time if not it wont work!!

The Bonding will increase every two times when you are trianing.......

:furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :wub: :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hope i helped!! Bye Bye

sometimes they don't get a bond if you just keep doing it. And sometimes when you set the time and wait one minute, sometimes it will not do it.

Ok. Nice work on it, but WHAT IN THE WORLD IS BONDING??

Is it any good to ur tama? :mametchi:

How do you train ur V-5 tamas? :mametchi:

I know where it is so no need to remind me, that is if YOU WANT TO.

THANX THANX THANX :mametchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Ok. Nice work on it, but WHAT IN THE WORLD IS BONDING??Is it any good to ur tama? :wub:

How do you train ur V-5 tamas? :)

I know where it is so no need to remind me, that is if YOU WANT TO.

THANX THANX THANX :) :lol: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:
Bonding is well, bonding. When your bonding percent increases, you can get awesome characters, marry other characters to get pure-bred families, and get new C button animations.

It is very good to your tama if you want to raise a Pure Family.

When your tama calls for training, go to the sixth icon, or the training icon. Then select one of the following selections:

Selection 1-Good for raising a Smart Family or getting a Mametchi or Chantotchi

Selection 2-Good for raising a Pretty Family or getting a Sukatchi, Memetchi, or Violetchi

Selection 3-Good for raising an Easygoing Family or getting a Kuchipatchi or Yonepatchi.

Anyway, on-topic...

That was very helpful! I always use that method of training for my V5. It's simpler and quicker. For me, the training call doesn't work at 1:59 pm or 3:59 pm. It worked when I first did it, but then it won't work. I'm going through the same thing Mimitchi9 is going through. :(

one time i accidently missed a call for training so i set the time back hoping it'd call for training again but it didn't, i tried again and it still didn't'. Since the training call is random sometimes they don't call xP

but if you can get lucky and they do call when you set the time back this would be useful.

I also find it useful to win shoe pairs because that gives you some bonding points i think maybe 20 since it's a game with a parent.

Also you can

use these codes to get +3 Points [not percent] to increase bonding. ;P

07500 43694 - Unchi-kun

07500 4379 - Gotchi King DVD

07201 43894 - Magokorotchi

[Do these codes under "special"]

Last edited by a moderator:
it does not work if u do all those times on the same day. i have tried that and it didn't work out :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: but if u increase their bonding once a day then it will work!! :pochitchi: :p

memetchi7 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi:

my tama V5 had 80 bonds. then went to sleep when it woke up it had 70 bonds

;) :D :p

what happend

Latest posts

Back