JD V1 in the post

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsy

Reaction score
Duh, Duh, Duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

I bought a V1 and got it in the post, and I was all excited because I hadn't got a V1 yet. Then it came and it didn't say TAMAGOTCHI on the top. I asumed they had thought it was a V1 when it was really a G1, but it turns out its a JD!

I checked the connecting icon (heart) and it said V1, V2 and then JD. The reset button is in a diiferent place and it has red hearts ALL over it. (It's a dude you're listening to here!). But the truth is..........

I LOVE IT!!!! :D

I gave it to my sister but now I want it back. It's so sophisticated and cool. I wish I had it. JDs are OK, if you grow to like 'em. There's an example of someone liking a JD. What's yours???

o.o You like it? I accidentally bought a JD product before, and I thought it sucked. Everytime when I accidentally slam it onto the table it resets for no freaking reason. o.o In the end I tossed it onto the gorund and ripped it into pieces. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!! My dad stared at me horribly and was like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

o.o You like it? I accidentally bought a JD product before, and I thought it sucked. Everytime when I accidentally slam it onto the table it resets for no freaking reason. o.o In the end I tossed it onto the gorund and ripped it into pieces. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!! My dad stared at me horribly and was like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
hahahha u accidently threw it on the table hahahaha cool =]

I'm really sorry, I am, but when my friend accidentally bought a JD Tama and showed it to me, I was scared sick of it!
But eventually she threw it out the window.
The second story window? With a heave and a ho and a mighty throw, she threw it out the window? :mametchi: That was bad...

Yet another JD fake. Someone really should tell Bandai, if you ask me.

I bough i tama one time, and when I got it, it standed ''TS'' on it, and its soooo boring! The ''battery hole'' is to big for the including battery so I have to open it all the time, and when i started it.. Some shoes? WTF to tama, only a pair of SHOES!?

Im so angry on TS right now! > ;)

*link to personal web site removed (site rules) *
spam

Edit: TamaMum

Please don't back seat moderate?

(It's also spam)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back