Whats YOUR Answer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have a webkin. I don't plan to ever have one. Although Tamagotchi might be displayed as a toy for the younger age group i find it to be very engaging and fun for me even though i'm 16 xD I definitely seem Tamagotchi as a toy without an age limit. Howebver webkinz sort of seem to be completely for the Younger Age group. I got a My littlest pet shop plush toy that apparently you can play with online, (i just wanted it because it was cute) and when i played with it online the games were awful. They took all of 2 minutes and all of 10 brain cells xP They didn't entertain me at all. I'd figure that webkinz would be the same.

On a non-age related topic. I'd much rather carry my pet around with my insted of only being able to interact with it online. It makes me feel more like an owner of a real pet and more like they depend on me. So i'd totally pick Tamagotchi's over webkinz.

i don't have a webkin. I don't plan to ever have one. Although Tamagotchi might be displayed as a toy for the younger age group i find it to be very engaging and fun for me even though i'm 16 xD I definitely seem Tamagotchi as a toy without an age limit. Howebver webkinz sort of seem to be completely for the Younger Age group. I got a My littlest pet shop plush toy that apparently you can play with online, (i just wanted it because it was cute) and when i played with it online the games were awful. They took all of 2 minutes and all of 10 brain cells xP They didn't entertain me at all. I'd figure that webkinz would be the same.
On a non-age related topic. I'd much rather carry my pet around with my insted of only being able to interact with it online. It makes me feel more like an owner of a real pet and more like they depend on me. So i'd totally pick Tamagotchi's over webkinz.
I have to agree completly... i actually wrote a coment to the webkinz people telling them that it would be 60% more fun if it wwas like a tama.

webkinz is a little kid thing tho i do play...its kinda fun i have to say/

i do agree w/ that comment! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :unsure: :lol:

I have to agree completly... i actually wrote a coment to the webkinz people telling them that it would be 60% more fun if it wwas like a tama.webkinz is a little kid thing tho i do play...its kinda fun i have to say/

i do agree w/ that comment! :D :D :D :D :lol:
Where did you get the 60% from? o.....O

Anyways, Webkinz is generally for the younger age group and tamagotchi's are for people of any age! :D

Webkinz are for all ages.

I perfer Shining Stars over Webkinz. Shining Stars has a cuter website, cuter stuffed animals (that are also bigger). I don't have a Shining Stars though.

Anyways, I perfer Tamagotchis over Webkinz and Shining Stars put together multiplied by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Tamagotchis are awwwwsum!

ok.. so this wasnt the smartest vote since its on a tamagotchi site... so pretty much i know tamas will win. ;) :ph34r: :unsure:

Tamz. Duh.

I don't like Webkinz. The site is boring and they censor everything. :p

But I still have one, a cute penguin. ^^ Some of the stuffed animals are cute.

I have a Webkinz-- they aren't entirely boring, but I agree with everybody else, they're pretty much only for younger kids, and you can't take it with you. Lots of other stuff too. Tamas are definately much, much better.

Since there wasn't an option for this I'd have to say both. Webkinz.com has that kiddy feeling to that. Real fun. Then tamagotchi has that mature feeling to it that makes a kid feel like an adult. Put those together and it feels balanced.

Absolutely! I'm 16 as well, and I love Tamagotchis. My five-year old cousin's have lots of Webkinz, and they do seem like something aimed at children under 10. Tamas apeal to a wider variety of individuals, (Or at least they used to...) and are not so childish. though I do have to admit that the commercials and website are a little aggrivating. I love Tamagotchis!

Absolutely! I'm 16 as well, and I love Tamagotchis. My five-year old cousin's have lots of Webkinz, and they do seem like something aimed at children under 10. Tamas apeal to a wider variety of individuals, (Or at least they used to...) and are not so childish. though I do have to admit that the commercials and website are a little aggrivating. I love Tamagotchis!
i saw the commercials.... they should maybe have a teen and kids....

the little singing in it makes u feel stupid.

"We ARE FAMILICHI!" RRRG.

i had this obsession with webkinz a while ago, and i still go on, it's just the stuff is way too pricey now.and tamas are so portable!and waaaay more fun

Webkinz are for all ages.
I perfer Shining Stars over Webkinz. Shining Stars has a cuter website, cuter stuffed animals (that are also bigger). I don't have a Shining Stars though.

Anyways, I perfer Tamagotchis over Webkinz and Shining Stars put together multiplied by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Tamagotchis are awwwwsum!
OMG?!?! Are you like from Mars or something? Webkinz r so much better than stupid shining stars. Besides... shining stars are like... a stupid remake of WEbkinz. Webkinz ROCK! ROCK THE WORLD WEBBIES!!!!! BTW, Tamagotchis are kind of getting old... I mean... poop, clean, hungry, feed, bored, play. I mean, it gets OLD!!!! Plus Webkinz are portable! I take them everywhere with me!! Sheesh... weirdos!!!

I have to agree completly... i actually wrote a coment to the webkinz people telling them that it would be 60% more fun if it wwas like a tama.webkinz is a little kid thing tho i do play...its kinda fun i have to say/

i do agree w/ that comment! :eek: :( :lol: :eek: :lol:
I agree with you too! I used to love webkinz...3 years ago!

Well I would have to say tamagotchi.

For one thing I have a MyE-pets, its ok, so i would think webkinz would be similar. Tamagotchis on the other hand are more protable, and better games that actually count as your tamagotchis personality traits, smartness,intellegence etc.

Everything you do in tamagotchi will always affect your tamas well being, so yes ''TAMAGOTCHI POWER!'' ( though some webkinz are cute,my brother has one )

OMG?!?! Are you like from Mars or something? Webkinz r so much better than stupid shining stars. Besides... shining stars are like... a stupid remake of WEbkinz. Webkinz ROCK! ROCK THE WORLD WEBBIES!!!!! BTW, Tamagotchis are kind of getting old... I mean... poop, clean, hungry, feed, bored, play. I mean, it gets OLD!!!! Plus Webkinz are portable! I take them everywhere with me!! Sheesh... weirdos!!!
No I was born here on earth. Don't get so mad just because I like Shining Stars. Some Webkinz are cute but most are ugly. I bet you've never even played with a real Shining Stars before. I have. My little cousins have every single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back