summer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
plz share past stories from summers and share what your doing this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going to a cabin , babysitting class, camp,and other stuff like swimming camping etc plz share ur plans!!!!!

My mom wants to send me to a camp i dont wanna go to a campTT

_
I know. Camp is bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg.

[SIZE=7pt]Well, that's your opinion.[/SIZE]

I enjoy camp, myself.

I have a cottage, and I love inviting my friends for a weekend.

We have fun. :p

I head to Ontario Place for the waterslides.

Or, take a friend to Toronto, and head for the beaches.

[SIZE=7pt]Well, that's your opinion.[/SIZE]I enjoy camp, myself.

I have a cottage, and I love inviting my friends for a weekend.

We have fun. :p

I head to Ontario Place for the waterslides.

Or, take a friend to Toronto, and head for the beaches.
Like, a summer camp, day camp or camping o_O?

Well, I like all of the above, whichever you're talking about. Mostly camping because there are woods that I can ride my bike in and pools I can swim in ^-^

But this year I'm going to a day camp, VBS, swimming lessons and a Weird Al Yankovic concert ♪♫♪^o^♪♫♪

I don't really have any awesome summer stories though. Just a ton of winter ones ^o^

I'm doing a lot.
Once I fell into a pool from a balcony.

Ooh, that hurts.
Uh, ow x.o

I've said this somewhere else, but,

Sometimes me and Stephanie will go up to the library with my clock radio, and play music. It's fun =D

=/ I didn't do much last summer.

This summer I am going to summer school(I don't think I need it for La... ._.,just math),Summer Band(Trombone and Flute) and Lessons(Trombone).. And, TROMBONE HUNTING...xD I need to do it before July 7. xD

LOL I went to the great wolf lodge a month ago and I rode waterslides and went in a wave pool and hot tub! Yea awesome...

Well as of now I am at my mum's house. I'm using this time to get better mentally, and to catch up on my anime. I plan to finish every anime series I have already started by summer's end. :D

But my dad wants to put me in a day camp... I didn't even know they had day camp for people my age. e_e

This summer is (hopefully) going to be great....

•I'm auditioning for Camp Rock 2

•I'm going for two weeks of camp

•Going to a Jonas Brothers concert

•And maybe getting some singing lessons

=D

So far, this Summer has been alright.

On the first or second day of summer vacation, right out of school, I went with Nicole to her grandparents' lakehouse on Grand Lake, OK. We went tubing and swam, and were on the paddle boat a lot. It was one of the most interesting trips there so far, because she sprained her arm, I passed out in the ER while she was about to leave from getting that checked out, and then I got a horrible sunburn. :p

It was still a lot of fun, though.

Really, nothing interesting happened from then up to now (because we were lazy and enjoying our Summer through many.. many sleepovers). So, 4th of July. Because it's also my older sister's birthday, we invited family over to celebrate. Had turkey, cake and ice cream, she opened presents. And later we shot off fire works with the neighbors, across the street. Then I burned my pinky finger, and a Black Cat hit my foot. :D

And in between, we sang funny songs in helium.

After this, in a few days, we plan on going to Kansas City, to World's Of Fun, and the strip mall. Whatever else we go by that looks fun, as well.

And some time in August, I'm going back to the lakehouse with Nicole. Again. ^^

I'm going to try to stay awake for over twenty-four hours, providing my parents allow me. Because of school and such, this opportunity is unavailable for the rest of the year.

I also have to go to science camp. Ugh.

=D
[SIZE=7pt]Everyone's summer's sound great. A lot of fun going on! :blink: [/SIZE]

Auditioning for Camp Rock 2?

That sounds really great.

Good luck at your tryout! :blink:

[SIZE=7pt]Everyone's summer's sound great. A lot of fun going on! :blink: [/SIZE]
Auditioning for Camp Rock 2?

That sounds really great.

Good luck at your tryout! :lol:
Thank you, **UrItChI**. :blink:

I really hope the auditions go well.

=D
Oooh. Hope you get the part you're auditioning for! If you make it, tell us which part you get =D If you do make it, that might persuade me to watch the first and mostly the second =D

The best thing about summer is you dont have to slave away at a desk pratically half dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back