Help with finding a V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can check your local toy store or walmart or you could order one off ebay or amazon. you can also try tbay.

To find a V5, try ebay, ToysrUS, Amazon, Walmart, Target, KMart, Or walgreens. they will be $14.99.

To find a V5, try ebay, ToysrUS, Amazon, Walmart, Target, KMart, Or walgreens. they will be $14.99.
I heard Amazon has really low prices. They beat eBay and everyone else. So for online shopping, I would go with Amazon.

I usually get my tamas at Target. They almost always have what tama I'm looking for, and they also have tama accessories. If not, Wal Mart might have some. But so far I haven't been anywhere else for my tamas except Target.

I got mine @ ToysRUS because my local Target still doesn't have V5's OR they just don't stock them often enough (last time I was there, they still had V4.5's)

Amazon probably charges a LOT for shipping, so be aware of that. And I don't know if they allow you to choose your design you want or if its randomly picked.

This is the best answer I would say. Despite the hideously low karma of this user (no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back