Low Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mooimacow

Reaction score
I got new batteries for my V4 tama 5 days ago & today they're flat. Is there a certain thing(game, school etc.) on tamas that makes batteries go dead quicker?

I don't think so, but sleeping can run down your batteries, and so can dark contrast. It might be just a certain type of batteries you used. Because for me there is a really cheap type of batteries that I can't use because it nearly recked my V1 and V2. Otherwise I don't know. :ichigotchi:

If you are connecting alot, that might be he problem. Because if you are connecting alot, it makes the batteries die quicker.

Maybe the batteries were already dead from when Bandai put them in the pack. Just buy new batteries. :huh:

I think they are cheap batteries. Try getting new ones, and connecting wastes alot of batteries. hope i helped!

Sometimes if you reset, or take the batteries out and put them in again, the tamagotchi will still work. That's what I do and it works usually for me.

My V2 does the same thing, it drains batteries like water in an unplugged bathtub. =(

Sometimes batteries are just faulty. It probably wasn't anything you did that drained them, but I don't know what kind of batteries you bought, so I suggest never buying cheap ones because they never last as long as the more expensive kind. But if you did buy good batteries than like I said it was probably just faulty. I hope this helps.

I got new batteries for my V4 tama 5 days ago & today they're flat. Is there a certain thing(game, school etc.) on tamas that makes batteries go dead quicker?
Wow. That sucks :)

I think they are cheap batteries. Try getting new ones, and connecting wastes alot of batteries. hope i helped!
Colorful post..

Anyways, I have a tip. When your tama is sleeping, putting the time screen on saves battery.

P.S. where can i buy the batteries and how much does a v.5 Tamagotchi cost anyway? :( B) B)

oh, wow..It sounds like you got ripped off. Try shopping at stores like wal-mart or target, for some reason k-mart and toys-r-us give me cheap batteries. Anyway, just tell your mom to take you to a local store so you can buy new batteries. No biggie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back