Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

After a vacation at japan I was whatching tv and them my dog came and begged me 4 fetch I said "NO". SO my dog started barking first I didnt understand im after a couple minutes *sniff* :( My dog ate it whole now I h8 him f I have a gun than I'll shoot him. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd kill your dog instead of buy a new tama :furawatchi: :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'd be more worried about my dog dying from eating a whole Tamagotchi, batteries and all, instead of plotting to kill it for eating it. I mean, yeah, it's extremely fustrating to lost the Tama and generation count that you've been working hard on, but at least you can just get another Tamagotchi almost exactly like it; you can't do that with a dog.

 

Oh, and something tells me this isn't completely true. I think the dog did chew it up badly, but didn't actually eat the whole thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You'd kill your dog instead of buy a new tama :( :(

I_Love_Tamas! does have a point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay its just a tamagotchi , a kid i know poured water on my V2!! u care more abput a virtualpet than a real one??!!!! u rather ur dog die than u lose ur tama seriously ur more obsessed than me... believe me im REALLY obsessed :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

take your dog to the vet, they might be able to get it surgically removed. just buy a new tama too, it's not the end of the world that your tama's been eaten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it could have eaten the whole thing, my dogs eats nearly everything whole *Rolls eyes* He was sick once and his breakfast came back up whole. He doesn't chew. Gross but honestly true. Can't teach many labradors how to eat slow lol.

 

Anyway everyone has a point, you should be more worried about the dog than the tama. You can't replace something like an animal as easily as something electrical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look on the back of any tama It says the battery is harmful if swallowed.Take your dog to the vet NOW poor thing may be getting eletrecuted from the inside, harmful toxins going into it's blood steram! if you don't take that poor dog to the vet I am going to hate you forever!And now when It may be suffering all it wants is its owners love any you want it dead!I am on the brink of hating you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoot your dog he deserves it ;) ;) :lol: ;)

That's so rude, mousetrapers13, and you too, Inuyasha_somad. Dogs don't know that they aren't supposed to eat little things that look like treats! How would you like it if your mom shot you for eating her cellphone, instead of taking you to the hospital!? Yah that's a pretty weird exmple, but I needed to make it clear.

 

But anyways, I don't really see how a dog would eat a tama....I left mine on the ground, and my dog who usually eats everything, just sniffed it and left. But I do feel sorry for Inuyasha_somad because Santagotchis are very special and you'd be so lucky to even get your hands on one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can sure understand y ud be upset. sry about ur tama too but i dont think u should kill ur dog! i guess when u said that u were just overreacting. right? i hope so. anyways i hope u get a new tamagotchi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoot your dog he deserves it :) :( B) :gozarutchi:

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :blink: :lol: Thats just mean!!! :lol: :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this