? Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_kirbys

Reaction score
Ok you know I made that Food Fight post a long time ago right? well i thought that when could do something else! Heres how it works: Everyday we do different fights! More fun!

Mondays: We do Food Fights! Messy Messy Messy.

Tuesdays: We do Paintball! Wear gear!

Wensdays: Water Fights! Its more fun when its raining at the same time!

Thursdays: Paperball Fights! Get all the paper you can!

Fridays: RaNdOm FiGhT!! Pm me on what kind of fight you want to do! First one that I get we will do!

Saturdays: Snowball Fight! Yes I can control the weather to make it snow!

Sundays: No fights today. Ran out of Ideas. Maybe you can think of something!

me:*throws a big *** wad of paper bigger than the universe at kirbys(lil_kirbys i'm going to call you kirby from now on)

K kirby is fine with me!

The big *** wad of paper bigger than the universe (Funny) Get me and rolls me flat...Oh yea? I get like 50 paper balls in a box and poured it on you!

me:dot dot dot(XD)*makes an origami paddle out of the paper wads and wacks you on the forehead with it*TAKE THIS!!!*throws a giant paper wad into your mouth*MWHAHAHAH

XD

Thinking evil thoughts! Thinking evil thoughts! Paper+Mouth=Spitball! BUT..no thats disgusting! I spit out the paper and, with a giant sheet of paper, made and origami flapping bird! Getting alot of paperballs, I took to the skys and dropped all the paperballs on you, making a little mountain of paper, with you in it! MWAAHAHAHAH!!!!! XD

Yes I am wierd! Hahahaha!! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
-.-; paper mountain.....

me:self destruct in t-5 seconds...4....3....2.....1.....boom*explodes into a giant living METAL paper wad*MWHAHAHAAHA

XD

So..its Saturday! SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Throws a snowball as big as the whole universe to everybody who participates in this fight . One snowball to every one person.

"Enjoy the snowballs people!" XD

Ok you know I made that Food Fight post a long time ago right? well i thought that when could do something else! Heres how it works: Everyday we do different fights! More fun!
Mondays: We do Food Fights! Messy Messy Messy.

Tuesdays: We do Paintball! Wear gear!

Wensdays: Water Fights! Its more fun when its raining at the same time!

Thursdays: Paperball Fights! Get all the paper you can!

Fridays: RaNdOm FiGhT!! Pm me on what kind of fight you want to do! First one that I get we will do!

Saturdays: Snowball Fight! Yes I can control the weather to make it snow!

Sundays: Pie Fight! You cant beat the classics *Wink*! Credit goes to tamasrule^-^ For the Idea
New Fight for Sunday Everybody!

:eek: woah snow ball comin`and it looks like theres to little time to jump out the way *WUMPF* oooohhhhh pay back time

:D heeheehe :lol: *makes pure ice ball* :rolleyes: *whisels*

lobs the ice ball strait at lil kirby s face :D perfect hit :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :) :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back