Ninja Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, i have a ninja family who acts weird one of them is constantly jumping up and i can only see his head then after a minute his falls down.

What on earth are they doing :p :(

Hi, i have a ninja family who acts weird one of them is constantly jumping up and i can only see his head then after a minute his falls down.What on earth are they doing :p :(
They do that because they are acting like ninjas.

hehe i see :eek:

do u know if they do have animations like the pure family have :eek:

@_@ how did you get a ninja family.... lucky :puroperatchi: ^o^
You get a Ninja family if you leave them at 0 happiness hearts.

As much as i wanted a Ninja family i would feel too bad that they were unhappy xP

they were without food or snacks i often forgot to feed them and give them snacks ;)

I am always trying not to get the ninja family, you get the ninja family if you don't take care of your tama well enough. It is so annoying, that is the only family I have ever goten, Do I have some sort of problem?

I am always trying not to get the ninja family, you get the ninja family if you don't take care of your tama well enough. It is so annoying, that is the only family I have ever goten, Do I have some sort of problem?
No, it just means that you don't like to not look after your tama's.

I believe that it was an animation, as all families have animations. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back