Ask Tensaitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you need any help about caring for your Tamagotchi, ask me! I'll either answer your question or direct you to a page that can. I will be playing the role of Tensaitchi.

Umm do you know how to take care of a pure family on the v5?I have trouble with it because one is an adult and one is a teenager and i don't they are going to get older and be able to get married .Do you think you can help me?

Hmm... Are they in the same family? 'Cause you can't marry two Tamagotchis from one toy. You have to either use the Dating Show or connect two Tamas until they like each other.

Hmm... Are they in the same family? 'Cause you can't marry two Tamagotchis from one toy. You have to either use the Dating Show or connect two Tamas until they like each other.
They are in the same family and I don't think they are going to be able to get married because when the adlut one can get married the teen can't so I won't be able to go on the dating show I think.

Come-to-me-for-help topics are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back