New Pixel Chix!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe...the website looks shady, like maybe it's putting out information that no one was supposed to see, or maybe that it's fake (the toy looks pretty real, though) but that is so cool!! I can't wait to see it in stores!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
heey, there is a new pixel chix!!called Pixel Chix Fab Life Cities, or something.

There are like 50 activities and games, and you can buy things etc

too cool! look here for more info! https://www.freewebs.com/pixelchixx/pixelchixnews.htm

one thing, i cant find it on www.pixelchix.com ..
I've never really liked pixel chix as much as tamas , but that looks cool

I just searched this under Target.com and it was on there! It says Item arriving in 2 to 6 weeks. Order now.

This item is available online, but is not available in stores. I cannot wait!

I just searched this under Target.com and it was on there! It says Item arriving in 2 to 6 weeks. Order now.This item is available online, but is not available in stores. I cannot wait!
yes! aaaah i hope it will come out in the netherlands too... !!

I'll get it if it doesn't break.
Madi2, it is highly unlikely that your Pixel Chix will break. It will be perfectly fine as long as you take the time to care for it. ;) For example, I have many and I am incredibly careful with them; I place them on a high shelf so siblings cannot get at them, wipe the screen with a dry cloth when it becomes slightly dirty or smudged, keep them in pristine condition, play with them often, etc. As long as you have the time for making sure that your Pixel Chix is clean, happy and healthy, it's the ideal virtual friend for anyone!

~Bratztroxg, Pixel Chix Fan and Expert

yep that is mine website ;D

umm do you think its already out in stores??

on theres no info about it on pixelchix.com ..

can plz someone please a review if you have it?

Or post info about it?? im sooo excited!!

https://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/imag...70UC510466M.jpg

https://edge3.dealsdirect.net/images/produc...duct2_15008.jpg

https://edge2.dealsdirect.net/images/produc...duct3_15008.jpg

and some more info i found:

With over 50 games and activities the Pixel Chix Fab Life City Interactive Game will keep young girls on the edge of their seat with fun and excitement. Girls can add coins to the bank, go shopping, or give their life a makeover with this interactive and imaginary play unit.
For an insight into the real lives of young women, girls can take a walk in the city, or finish the day with a wild ride at the park with simple to use applications from the Pixel Chix themselves. A great gift for that special occasion, don't miss your chance to grab this bargain today while stocks last!

FEATURES:

Pixel Chix Fab Life City.

Save. Shop. Spend!

Add real coins to the bank to get Pixel Chix™ bucks for a fab city shopping spree.

The more they 'save' the more Pixel™ bucks they get!

It's time for total life makeover Pixel Chix™ style!

50 games and activities, plus secret codes to unlock surprises on pixelchix.com.

Requires 4 x AAA batteries (included).

For ages 6 years and over.

I have all the Pixel Chix versions so far, and I will definitely be purchasing this one as well! :) I am pleased that so many new Pixel Chix are coming out, and that Pixel Chix are majorly increasing in popularity! :D

I stopped playing pixel chix, but I'm starting to play with them again! I can't wait until they come out, but it's going to take forever for them to get to Australia.

I stopped playing pixel chix, but I'm starting to play with them again! I can't wait until they come out, but it's going to take forever for them to get to Australia.
Cool!

I cant wait too! But it takes a lot of time too when other pixelchixs come out here in The Netherlands too..

Im thinking to buy a english version of roomies because they dont have it here, and i think i can understand english well...

(i cant talk english good, but i can understand it.. lol :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back