AAAAAAGH THEY'RE GONNA GOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misha

Reaction score
AGH MY V5S ARE GONNA LEAVE BECASUE I KINDA LEFT THEM @ 0 HEARTS TOOO LONG AND THEY'RE MAD AND EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T EVEN PUSH BUTONS!!! HELP!!

AGH MY V5S ARE GONNA LEAVE BECASUE I KINDA LEFT THEM @ 0 HEARTS TOOO LONG AND THEY'RE MAD AND EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T EVEN PUSH BUTONS!!! HELP!!
I don't think you can stop them.When they leave press a and c (first button and last button for a while and I think eggs might come.And if your going to leave them put them on the travel show and it will get paused but you have to wait then choose go and if want to come back press c and select what you want to come back or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shold have read the instruction manual.If you need help looking for it it is usually in the back in side the back cover..If you need me to explain it more just tell me.

no offense but you people are no help whatsoever. yes i know there's a pause button and i know to pause it, but i;'m actually posting for my little sister who forgot it, unpasued at home while she was at school. i have read the manual already, and it doesn't say anything. you could have simply stated i'm doomed rather than scolding me, but don't bother now.

Well, if the buttons aren't working, send your tama to Bandi and they'll fix it for you. Hope this helped! :D

no offense but you people are no help whatsoever. yes i know there's a pause button and i know to pause it, but i;'m actually posting for my little sister who forgot it, unpasued at home while she was at school. i have read the manual already, and it doesn't say anything. you could have simply stated i'm doomed rather than scolding me, but don't bother now.
V5s don't have a pause button. They have THE TRAVELING SHOW!

We're no help? There's nothing we can do. Thats your little sisters fault, not ours. There's nothing you can do to make them stop or bring them back.

I heard that when a v5 is departing (dying) you have to press the A button quickly a lot of times to save it.

Also don't use all caps that much, it is considered offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont think you can do any thing about it. but look on the brightside, you can start a brand new family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back