TamaTalk groups

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaMaMetchi

Reaction score
How do I get to be in one of these groups: Angelgotchi, Lifetime Angelgotchi, FAQ Team, TamaTalk Guide, Senior TamaTalk Guide, and Admin team.

Angelgotchi and L Angelgotchi are avalible if you donate to TamaTalk. If you donate 5 dollars, you get angelgotchi and 10 dollars you get Lifetime Angelgotchi.

FAQ Team is when you egt good karma. Same as TT Guide. Senior guide is pretty much if you are a guide for about from when tamatalk started till now, and Admin Team isn't one you can get in. Admin Team is only for JappyX and Admin himself.

Ok. Get ready for lots of typing.

Angelgotchi: You must donate $5 to TamaTalk to help keep it online. Then you get Angelgotchi membership.

Lifetime Angelgotchi: You must donate $10 to TamaTalk to help keep it online. Then you get Lifetime Angelgotchi membership.

FAQ Team: Not sure. You pretty much gotta help people and get approved by Admin team or guides to get to the FAQ Team.

TamaTalk Guide: You must be helpful, kind, and do not repeadetly (sp?) break the TT rules. Good karma also helps you become a TT Guide.

Senior TamaTalk Guide: You must be a TamaTalk Guide for a while to earn this position. Erm... I think.

Admin: Whoa, now! I don't think it's possible for a member to become an Admin. We already have two people on the Admin team: Admin and jappyx. I think that's enough Admin's for TT.

Hope I helped! Whew... lots of typing. :eek:

Ok. Get ready for lots of typing.
Angelgotchi: You must donate $5 to TamaTalk to help keep it online. Then you get Angelgotchi membership.

Lifetime Angelgotchi: You must donate $10 to TamaTalk to help keep it online. Then you get Lifetime Angelgotchi membership.

FAQ Team: Not sure. You pretty much gotta help people and get approved by Admin team or guides to get to the FAQ Team.

TamaTalk Guide: You must be helpful, kind, and do not repeadetly (sp?) break the TT rules. Good karma also helps you become a TT Guide.

Senior TamaTalk Guide: You must be a TamaTalk Guide for a while to earn this position. Erm... I think.

Admin: Whoa, now! I don't think it's possible for a member to become an Admin. We already have two people on the Admin team: Admin and jappyx. I think that's enough Admin's for TT.

Hope I helped! Whew... lots of typing. <_<
Yes, that pretty much it in a nutshell.

If you want more specifics, check out the User Guide to Tamatalk. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back