An animation that I can't understand

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zatsa

Reaction score
Today I fed my version 4 tama a snack (an orange) because I wanted to play a game with her. Immediately after she ate the orange (about 15 minutes ago), and since, she has been at the bottom of the screen and there is a weird symbol to the right above her head, which kind of looks like an apple that's missing it's top (that's about the only way I can think of describing it lol). Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Try giving her some medicine. I think she's got a toothache from too many snacks.

Right. It is either a toothache or it is just plain sick. Go to the seventh icon, the medical bag one, and give it some medicine. Sometimes, you may need to give it another dose depending on how sick it is.

I think that she has a toothache from too many snacks. Just try giving her medicine and see what happens.

Ahh, toothache! Yes, I was bored and wanted to play lots of games with her lol.. so that was what it was. I tried to give her medicine when it first happened, but nothing happened... maybe I didn't press the button properly. Anyway, I tried again later and she is alright now. Thanks everyone.

My best guess is that the symbol is a tooth. Your tama has a toothache so give it a bit of medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back