Tamagotchi V5 Refresh Information Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OsuMesu21

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING![/SIZE]

I've been browsing around the forum and noticed tons of topics asking about what the V5.5 is like and where it will be released.

I figured it'd be easier to just have one topic to discuss this version. When more information on this version becomes available, I will update this thread accordingly. Also, I'd like to clear up some nagging questions.

Q. What is the Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 refresh?

A. The Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Celebrity Familitchi is a new release of the Tamagotchi franchise.

Q. How do you know that there will be a V5 refresh?

A. This article: Click here to view.

A quote from the article:

In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even a royal family.
Q. What does the V5 Celebrity Familitchi be like?

A. The Japanese counterpart to the V5 Celebrity Familitchi, known as the Royal Famitama, has already been released.

The Royal Famitama has 35 brand new characters that have not been available to raise on previous versions. An old favorite, Paparatchi, also returns. There are four brand new games, and all of the items have been changed. There is a new family, known as the "Royal Family", which can be achieved 4 different ways, each resulting in their own special animations.

Q. Will the V5 Celebrity Familitchi have jobs? I keep hearing that there are jobs, and I don't know what to think!

A. I will make this point perfectly clear.

[SIZE=21pt]THERE ARE NO JOBS ON THE V5.5[/SIZE]

(Bold! Underlined! Italicized! And in the largest text size! If anybody asks if the V5.5 has jobs in this thread, I'm deleting the post immediately!)

Q. When will the V5 Celebrity Familitchi be released?

A. The V5.5 was released in the USA in the third week of July 2008. The first appeared on eBay on July 20th.

Q. Will the V5 Celebrity Familitchi be released in (insert country name here)?

A. YES. It will be released outside Japan in all other Tamagotchi-distributing countries, though it may go under a different name per region (For example, the Royal Familitchi, or FamilitchiPlus+).

*EDIT: The V5 Celebrity Familitchi has been stated by Bandai Europe that the V5 Celebrity Familitchi will only be released in North America, apparently. Keep an eye on this topic for more information in the future.

Q. What will the V5 Celebrity Familitchi look like?

A. Here are the current designs as displayed on Amazon.com:

26019: Purple w/ Hearts

26020: Popcorn and Film

26021: Blue w/ Purple Star

26022: Red with Stars

26023: Hollywood Walk

26024: Rock Concert

Q. Why should I bother this when I already have a V5?

A. You don't HAVE to buy it. But if you want to consider some reasons: maybe you want to see a new cast of characters and items and games, because you've seen and done everything on the V5, and want to have a slightly different experience. Or maybe you're just a collector.

~OM21

Last edited by a moderator:
when is the v5.5 going to come out in america/canada/uk :huh: :

i love gozarutchi!!!!! :p :p :) :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

The V5.5 is most likely going to be out in July or some time in fall, as mentioned above.

I think we'll probebly get more information when Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 comes out, since they mentioned V3 on 1 and V4 on two,

Considering the fact that my Target store hasn't even gotten V5s in (they may have, but I had only seen V4.5's there!) the V6 will be out before my store gets 5.5's in.

Will 5.5. be the same as V5? or will it have the Job elements of V4 in it?

Considering the fact that my Target store hasn't even gotten V5s in (they may have, but I had only seen V4.5's there!) the V6 will be out before my store gets 5.5's in.
Will 5.5. be the same as V5? or will it have the Job elements of V4 in it?
There is no information on any V6 release, so we shouldn't jump ahead.

The V5.5 will be just like the V5, just with different characters, games, and items. The Job feature does NOT return.

~OM21

Ooh! A new tamagotchi to add to my collection! :p Can't wait 'till it comes out! Thanks for the info, OsuMesu21!

-Temari Nara♥

On the Tamagotchi.com site "Stay Connected" is a newsletter that states the refresh of v5 will be in July and a Pedometer, Tama Watchi (new characters besides the 3 available now?), and redesigned Gotchi Gear will be available.

Hmmm... do you reckon it wuld be better to import a Royal or wait for the eventual 5.5 release? I ask as a complete Newbie to the scene, who after a weeks worth of research loves the premise behind the new edition...? ;-) Not too sure if I would understand what was going on in a Royal - cannot find translated instructions anywhere..

-Face777

Hmmm...that is very interesting but, what will the difference be between the V5 and V5.5? If it is only knew characters and familys then what was the point in a .5 version when they could just put it in a V6. Thanks for the information!

-daniwigg

Thanks for the information! It's nice. :hitodetchi:

I am delighted the release of this tamagotchi! ^_^

Gah! I am *so* close to importing one, BUTI'd be so miffed if they revealed some funky new cases for a Western release within the next few days! Just wish they'd give us a pigging date!

wow i have every tama since the v2 and im sure thats not a big deal to some people but anyway im super excited about the v5.5 and also i couldnt find where in the article it said about the release of the v5.5 could someone help me????

:D :huh: ^_^ :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) -_- :mellow: :) :eek: :( :)

Hmmmmm... v5.5 releasing in July but no date what so ever. The difference from v5 is that the v5.5 has no jobs on it which makes no sense at all why they would do that. But still any new versions of tamagotchis I will buy. ^_^

Wait...

I sent an e-mail asking whether it'll come out in England, I got this:

Dear CENSORED - PERSONAL INFORMATION
Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we will not be distributing the Tamagotchi 5.5 version in

the UK.  I understand this version is due to released in the US this

month.  However, We will be distributing Version 6 in January 2009.

Best regards,

CENSORED - PERSONAL INFORMATION,

Sales

Well maybe its just me..but I am not really looking forward to the Tamagotchi Version 5.5.

•81% of the Time bad reviews from V.5

Since V4.5 (V.4,etc.) everything has almost or nearly have been the same as the other Tamagotchis. Will V5.5 be the same as V.5? If so I will be very very disappointed. I hope Bandai will keep it original but fun. But I already heard of the Royal Famitama, is that what the V5.5 is going to be?

I don't know if any of you remember but, many topics have mentioned and even myself have said .5 was just like the ''next genereation kind of thing.'' Like V4.5 was almost exact as a V.4. So if .5 is going to be added to the V.5 won't it be almost alike?

Well anyways its just my opinion!

:) ~TP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back