Toilet fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_forever!

Reaction score
Am i the only one who avoids the school toilets?Ours are scabby and dirty plus you have to spend 5 minutes trying to get in but that could be the fact only 3 out of 7 lock properly.

What are your school toilets like and Am I the only person who avoids them at all costs?

I rarely use public potties. But as for school ones, I'm homeschooled. :p

Toilet Fears. That was an attracting title..

I really only use any public bathrooms if I absolutely have to.

In school, our restrooms are actually pretty nice. Or as nice as a school restroom gets, I guess. I just think it's uncomfortable and strange. x.x"

Well this doesn't have anything to do with SCHOOl toilets, but toilets. I'm absolutely horrified of black toilets. I don't know why....but I am. I refuse to use black toilets because.....they just.....scare me =( Also flooding or toilets with water about to overflow. That scares me <=(

I dislike those auto toilets. x.x
Yeah, they're scary. :ph34r:

I avoid public toilets as much as possible. As for public bathrooms...[mostly school] I go there constantly to check in with my appearance or brush my hair. x33

Toilet Fears. That was an attracting title..
I really only use any public bathrooms if I absolutely have to.

In school, our restrooms are actually pretty nice. Or as nice as a school restroom gets, I guess. I just think it's uncomfortable and strange. x.x"
Your lucky! My bathrooms at my school smell. And people don't flush! Isn't that disgusting? They don't even have seat covers so I have use tolliet paper. :) I think my school should clean the bathrooms better! :ph34r:

I'm not one for public toilets. I go only when I really have to. School I hold it in till I get home (what's 6 hours of holding it in. ~_~).

ours are so clean. :ph34r: we have the coolest soap and dryers. :)

but the only thing i fear is they're all full or no paper. :)

the changeroom ones are kinda gross though. they smell bad is all. :D

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah, you don't have to feel alone on that.[/SIZE]

I hate public washrooms, even if they are just at my school.

So, I force myself to hold it, 7 hours, until I get home.

That can't be so good for you, but they are pretty nasty of bathrooms.

I don't care.. lol

Its an elementary school bathroom so its not that scary.

It was scary when that one random adult came inside to go pee.. o_O'

The toilets at my high school were disgusting -.-

The majority of the stalls didn't lock, so you had to hold them closed with your foot, and it didn't help that half the girls didn't know how to clean up after themselves.

I can understand the floor of the male's bathroom being wet, but the girls? Really? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back