my tama is sick but it refuses medicine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kandi15

Reaction score
my tama is sick but it refuses medicine... wut should i do?

:unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

no tye hearts arent filled , i disciplined and it got madder and wont play games!!!!!!!!!!

AHH :unsure: help appreciated

Wait, I didn't understand your spelling/typing. If it dosen't have it;'s hearts filled in then fill them up. And don't dicipline him if he's sick. Now does he have a skull above his head?

no tye hearts arent filled , i disciplined and it got madder and wont play games!!!!!!!!!!

AHH :unsure:   help appreciated
if the hearts are not filled then FILL THEM AND THEN USE MEDICINE [SIZE=14pt]ITS COMMON SENSE[/SIZE]

I don't think her tamagotchis sick. She must think the black airbubble above it's head is a skull so she thought it was sick, but really what is wrong is, his happiness hearts are all gones so he's mad and he turned his back to her. She's not filling his hearts in which keeps him to stay mad. Hope that Helps Kandi!!!!!!! :mametchi:

i dont know.. that sounds weird. a glitch maybe? maybe praise it... :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should praise it, if that doesnt work that i dont know what will, give it some snacks maybe to raise its happiness levels

I don't think her tamagotchis sick. She must think the black airbubble above it's head is a skull so she thought it was sick, but really what is wrong is, his happiness hearts are all gones so he's mad and he turned his back to her. She's not filling his hearts in which keeps him to stay mad. Hope that Helps Kandi!!!!!!! :huh:
I completely agree...take care of his/her needs (all of them!) and see if it helps!

If it really does have a skull above it's head,and it won't do anything,it's probably about to die,I've experienced it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back