PETS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
do you have any pets?? well, if you do tell us about it!! here's the fill-out thingy

Pet:

Name:

Personality;

Funniest Moment:

heres mine......

Pet: Guinea Pig

Name: Muffin

Personality; Fun, Cute, friendly

Funniest moment: when my bro was holding her and he got distracted so she jumped off of him.....a few minutes later i looked at my two brothers and the cage and asked where she was.......we looked around a little and found her hiding under my sweater on the floor.......... :pochitchi:

do you have any pets?? well, if you do tell us about it!! here's the fill-out thingy
Pet:dog

Name:sammy

Personality;Cute, funny, nice, loves company.

Funniest Moment:When he tried to get through the screen door. Then he just broke it down!
Heres mine! I love my little pup! :wub: :) :wub:

Pet: Dog

Name:Buddy

Personality: Cute, funny, cute, adorable, cute, loving, cute, friendly, cute, active, oh and did I mention cute? :chohimetchi:

Funniest Momet: He was sniffing at the shower in the bathroom, so I put him over the bathtub and he started swimming in midair!! I put him over the toilet, the sink, his water bowl, and a cup of water and he was swimming in midair again! It was sooooo hilarious.

EDIT: After looking back at the rules, this should be in Non-TamaTalk. Whoops! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Pet: Whites Tree Frog

Name: Pooky

Personality;Cute, chubby, adorable, lovable

Funniest Moment:When he jumped on my brothers shirt :)

white tree frog?!?! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i 4got....post pics of your pet here if you want......i cant im not allowed 2

oh, i forgot my pets REAL funny moment......

when she got stuck in my brothers pants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back