HABBO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK I SEE THIS ADD ABOUT IT A LOT IN TAMATALK AND ITS NOT A STUPID PLACE ITS REALLY FUN AND YOU SHOULD JOIN IT TO BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID AT FIRST BUT WHEN YOU PLAY IT YOU GET THE HANG OF IT AND ANOTHER THIS IS THAT I KINDA HATE THE STUPID PEOPLE WITH AFROS BLOCKING THE POOL AND ITS A PIXEL POOL AND THERE IS NO REASON TO BLOCK IT AND THERE IS NO DISEASE IN THAT POOL AND THE POOL IM TALKING ABOUT IS IN HABBO AND THERE ARE 2 POOLS ONE IS CALLED ROOFTOP RUMBLE AND THE OTHER IS CALLED HABBOSPHERE POOL DECK AND ITS FUN AND AWESOME SO JOIN AND IM PURPLEVIOLET76 AND I HANG OUT AT THE POOL A LOT AND MY OTHER ONE IS CUTEANDNICE101 SO ITS SO FUN AND JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be obsessed. When it wasn't insert swear word here . Now it's just stupid. So, not anymore, no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, please lay off the caps..

I played it a few years ago. I never really got into it..

You were expected to pay the site to get virtual money to buy virtual furniture.. Huh.

It was also full of pervs at the time, and it's probably bound to be the same now.

I don't plan on going back, no.

i h8 it. All u do is swim and eat, and u shouldnt but habbo coins thts stupid. And every1 looks ugly on it. Loads of pervs r on it still so i am not ever going on it agen

I love it..

But somebody asked me to Cyber And go on webcam?? O_O'

(Cyber is when you have a virtual intercourse is bed, BTW..)

I used to but all it is is walking around in cafes and your hotel room.It is full of perverts,somebody walked up to me and asked me my email address so she can send me naked pics of her.o_O

Its weird that their are black people in suits blocking the pool because of a hack and saying the pool is closed due to AIDS,and sometimes they say I hope your children will have mental illness or something like that.Dont report me for this but they always say "niggers rule" and crap like that.

I used to be literally addicted to it for months until a few weeks ago. I don't know what happened but suddenly I just found it really boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back