Whats your Scariest Moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
So theres a topic about your most embarrasing moment at school or bla bla. something like that. Now tell us your SCARIEST moment. It could be anywhere!!! It could be scary because you got in trouble or scary because someone was stlaking you. you never know. Now post post post!!!!!

It would have to be my first band concert.

I mean it would be scary for the first time.

I was worried because Brass had a 4 long rest, and then all instruments come in, but it was really fast. :)

And my Flute has a loose footjoint and I was afraid it would fall off. xD It didn't

Hahah. Nice. Well once when I was hiking I was climbing these rocks and they were pretty high and big let me tell ya. And my foot slipped and i was about to fall!!!! but I grabbed on to this other rock and got back up. Thank God for that!

On Monday, I got my Trombone. =) I took it home, and I played a while, then I was about to disassemble it, I locked my slide, but I was bored and wanted to keep playing. The slide lock went off the lock part a little, and I tried moving the slide (here comes the baby-ish part... -//-) ; I couldn't, I was scared because I thought it would stuck forever, I was about to cry but then, I try to move the slide again: It moved! It just needs slide oil.. xD

Its the school's Trombone, so yes, it was scary!

I was also scared because Mr.Hanna gave me a Bundy case, the Trombone was a Yamaha, so the Bell was alittle too big for the case; I got home, used it then wanted to disassemble it(See top) and my case wouldn't lock. Me:Maybe it won;t lock because its a old case.. I got scared because didn't want the parts to fall out. So I asked my mom, and the problem was that the end of the slide (Where the bumper and water valve is) was where the bell is, causing it not to close!

Oh! When i had a bird and when we would take him outside. He would just fly but he does have enough of his flying feathers too fly very high so he just flew a few yards and landed somwhere. My mom thought he landed in the neighbors tree so she started whistling. She then heard a chirping noise and she found my bird in the grass. He blended in because he was the same shade of green. lol. well he always got loose but then i got a dog so i had to give him away. =(

My second one is after i got my dog he would always run away because we put him outside and he wasnt trained so like 6 times since i've had him he's run away and i had to go searching for him! and its so scary cuz i dont know if hes dead or not! but luckily i always find him. i found out he ran away again while i was in las vegas so my grandma went searching for him and found him. =)

Omg I got one it happened 3 weeks ago when I was on vacation at the Great wolf lodge I went on some waterslide you know the toilet bowl ones? Well my bro and I went on one together I sat in front he sat in the back I was so scared to ride it well I loved it until the tragic end when I almost drowned! We came out back wards and we weren't supposed too and my bro fell off then I did I screamed and the next thing I knew I was under water then I felt a hand on my back it was my bro! That stupid life guard didn't do anything! I hate that lifeguard now LOL! That was terrifying! But I ended up riding a different waterslide after 10 minutes of me crying lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't that scary, but scary things don't happen that much around me. 5th grade- Monday of the Last week of school (graduation/promotion to middle school)- Staff vs Students or something softball. Mmhmm. I was just sitting with my friends when this girl went up to bat and she threw the metal bat backwards on accident hitting my face and causing my nose to bleed, my gums to rip, and my tooth to break. Then I went to the hospital for 7 hours for stitches and a shot that made my lip puff up really big. I skipped school till thurs and went back on the last day. Thank goodness the swelling went down o_O

when i was about 5 i visited my grandma and my aunt's house. they live close by but there was a shortcut to get to my aunt's house quicker. my aunt's house was built on a really tall rock and if you looked down, there is a river and a crocodile who lives there. it was hard to climb the rock and if you fell you would fall straight into the river. all of the adults were eating lunch including my aunt and my mom so my cousin told me to take the shortcut ad we both climbed the rock but we slipped and banged our heads on the rock. we were just inches away from falling into the river with the crocodile who lived there and we screamed really hard so my aunt and my mom came to save us. i only got a nasty scar on my arm and my aunt covered the area with a net so we couldn't fall into the river.

When I broke my leg two years ago when I was skiing. I was about to go over a jump when some snowboarding dude wizzed really fast right by me. I fell and started tumbling down the slope and I was kicking up alot of snow and all I saw was white. It was kinda like in the cartoons where the charater gets stuck in the middle of an avalanch and comes out of a giant snowball. But it was not fun.

This might sound REALLY funny, but I almost drowned in the bathtub when I was 10 or 11. XD

I wanted to try and swim underwater and see how long I could last. I opened my eyes and I almost lost my breath. (BAD swimmer. XD) I came out the tub and Mum came in with a towel and I was crying and coughing. She laughed and said "You silly girl." XD

~SG~

We went to a water park with my class earlier this year. I was swimming, and a friend named Susan dared me to swim to the 12 ft. Part of the pool and touch the bottom of the pool. I got about 8 feet under the water and began losing my breath. Susan came and got me, though. The teacher told her off, but I did it again anyways and touch the bottom. XD

Lol! Haha that is funny. Like your scariest moment can sometimes be your funniest. Lol. I got lost 3 times! Once I got lost at this huge park in my city!! Cuz we were there for like a bbq or something. And it was soo crowded! I remember it was when i was little so I wanted to go play on the really cool playground but my moms freind and my freind wouldnt come with me so i snuck back there and then i couldnt find them then i went back to the pavilion and these two girls that were like 18 and we were talking to them earlier, said Omg!! Where were you!! Everyones been looking for you!!! And i was alll Uhhh.....lolz! And i got lost at my states amusement park. I'm not going to say because it would give it away. And no its not disneyland. i wish. But yea i wanted to go on this other ride but we only had time for one more ride so my friends wanted to go on a baby ride but i didnt so i strayed too far and i wasnt lost though. so i was inline for the ride but it was way too long so i went back and my friends and one of the friends mom were all freaking out and trying to search for me!1 and they were so mad at me when i got back.haha.

Oh and then my grandparents thought i got lost because i was up in my room playing loud music and the door was shut and they thought i was lost. they went and searched the backyard and my grandma searched our street. She came and was freaking out!! She got soo mad at me!! She was yelling. lol. and my grandpa found me because he checked my room first. Good thinking grandpa. lol. I didnt hear them call my name because of the music. God and i got blamed lol. Hahha whatever.

Hmmmmm. That's hard to remember. I would have to say when this crazy maniac boy was mad at me (we were swimming in my pool) and he grabbed my head and shoved it under the water and used all of his strength to keep me under. I pinched him really reeeaaally hard to get him to let go.

I was sure I was going to die =]

I guess I am attached to my Trombone or something..xD

I once had to clean my slides(Outer and inner only) and I was done w/ the outer, then it was time to clean the inner slide. And I ACCIDENTLY bumped the inner slide's lead pipes on the bathtub and it wobbled..I thought the leadpipes would fall off. O.O School's trombone...O_____O

I'm renting one(Theres a rent to own program at a local store near me), I hope I don't break it or i'm screwed.

Well, I was in Disney World and everyone that was there with me were staying in a hotel, and i was in the pool. I was in a big inner tube thingy and I fell through one if the big holes then almost drowned cause I was in 6 foot water and couldn't breath so I started to cough, but when I got to the surface I was ok, thank goodness. I thought I was going to drown x.x

-Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back