my raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
the raffle will be free. it would be nice if you donated something, because im not paying for everything by myself.i wont be giving the losers anything, just the chance to enter the next raffle. but still become my friend on webkinz, and write your username here.

raffle is on 28th of June

And the winner is...de66353! the next raffle will be on the 4th of July. i put in both usernames 6 times because only two people entered. there is no entry fee (a donation is optional but welcomed). if you already entered the raffle your name will be put in the raffle again.

hi!! my username is chocokiwi

i will donate...something :)

wait...can i donate?

hope so!

good luck to all...

Last edited by a moderator:
My username on Webkinz is prettykitty1928. I could donate something if you wanted because I'm rich on Webkinz. What's your username?

my name is Amber905 on Webkinz, add me as a friend and i will tr to donate something

i recieved my prize, munches....even though u spelt it wrong.....THANK YOU S0000 MUCH! :unsure: i joined last month and i dont have a lot of stuff. :D

dont worry, if you won, you will be entered again. but please you guys, DONATE! i have been stuck buying all the prizes!

i will donate but if i win i want something that you bought not mien and it has to be big and i will donate all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back