Sign in to follow this  
munches96

my raffle

dont worry, if you won, you will be entered again. but please you guys, DONATE! i have been stuck buying all the prizes!

i will donate but if i win i want something that you bought not mien and it has to be big and i will donate all the time

MY NAME ON WEBKINZ: cxam

ok, due to so many people entering this raffle, i am gonna put you in partners. if i pull out your team name, you will both recieve 3 items in kinz post.

here are the partnerships:

de66353+Squidward is Cool= deSquid team

chocokiwi+professerumbridge=chocoprofesser team

prettykitty1928+Amber905=prettyAmber team

cxam+hdmgirl=cxgirl team

i have a very small bucket and lots of names.

my username is borishu!! i is happy with anything.

And the winner is...thechocoproffesser team! Both will recieve prizes as soon as possible. That might be a week cause I have a sort of store that I run, and my Aunt is coming to visit, so I'm not allowed on the computer. But I'll try to go on soon! Next raffle is on the 28

I am now gonna change the rules a bit. Everyone will be entered in the raffle twice now! (well, each partnership will be entered twice.) And you don't have to pay or anything to be entered again!

Edited by munches96

[and the chance to get stuff from my "cleaning out my dock forum" twice!(that means 6 items!)]In order to go to my "cleaning out my dock forum" a second time, you must quote what is in the boxed parentheses, and put it in your post that you post in the forum.

~munches

Congrats!

Edited by tamagotchi_fan180

its on the 28th

Ummmmm.... no offense,but if your going to have a raffle, you have to buy all the prizes. If you don't have prizes then don't make a raffle. It is as simple as that!!!

Well, this is my raffle, and I say that people can donate. It's as simple as that!

And the winner of the raffle is...the cxgirl team! cxam & hdmgirl will both recieve prizes. Next raffle will be on August 4th.