death of tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
wen ur tamagotchi passes away theres cool things to do:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wen the dead tamagotchi is on the screen press buttons A&C (the first and las tbutton)( for version 1)

u can also reset it

for version 2 u dont have to worry if u enter all five codes (there is a secret sixth a panda) u become IMMUNE!!!! well tahnx for ur time and tahnx tama master sarah for the codes!!

I was taking care of 2 v1 tamas the transparent red tama was alonso`s and the pink on was mine(i`m a girl)so when my tama was sick i accidently gave them both medicine and i checked alonso`s tama and alonso`s young mimitchi was face down with a skull on it so I pressed the buttons on it but it didn`t work so it went up and the screen went black then it showed black at the edge and white in the middle with a black dot going up and after that the screen went normal and it showed an angel.It`s true. :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :angry: :blink: :furawatchi: it`s so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back