HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
I was playing on the computer & my tama was in my pocket.

It restarted itself!!!!

I pressed download & it restarted the WHOLE thing!!!!!!!

I was on my 20th Generation!!!!!!!

This was the 2nd time it happened!!!!!!

HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do anything for crying out loud!!! :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why did it restart itself?????????????

Is it a V5?

I've heard with the V5's that when it runs out of battery and shuts off, the download selection won't work. T_T I think it's just a glitch, but a sucky one at that.

i think u might need to get a new battery for ur tama or get a new tamagotchi altogether.... :p :furawatchi: :kuribotchi:

hope i helped

memetchi7 XD :gozarutchi:

Just get a new tamagotchi because thats not really normal to happen.

I-it might be bad....like did you drop it in water or anything...?

-Temari Nara

I-it might be bad....like did you drop it in water or anything...?
-Temari Nara
No.

I NEVER drop it in water.

I take care of it like it's my own baby.

I don't even have a pool, so there is no possibilities it would of dropped in the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
if it was on the 20 generation then thats sometimes normal fer it to restart itself....tamagotchis sometimes can't handle that much information and stuffs so...they restart themselves...

maybe you just need to buy another battery or buy a new one

^_^

Something like that happened to me.I solved it by replacing the battery.Anyway, maybe your situation is different.I spilled my lemon iced tea on it.

Either get a new tama or replace the battery bsame thing happned to me then it died i mean ran out of battery so i bought a new one

wad?! that means i need a new one. my tama keeps on reseting itself when i drop it even if it is at a droppable height! :D

Oh I'm so sorry Memetchiluva464! I'm going to suggest what everyone else is saying: Either get a new Tama or replace your current Tama's battery, you know? Maybe it was a defective Tama. You might want to write Bandai and tell them your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back