Blended Family Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybirds

Reaction score
I've been reading all the tips on how to get Bonding points. I just started my v5 and I have the blended fam. I responded when the training icon came on and I use items with them and I'm playing games and the Bonding Points are still at 0%. Am I not playing enough games? Do the Bonding points start when you start 2nd Gen.? If anyone could let me know! Thanks for your time!!!!!

Play games alot because games can increase bonding. Plus there is a certain item that increases bonding too. Plus your tamagotchis can also call for training. I forgot what times though....but you'll hear it when it happens =)

Try goind HERE.

Or you could just use Unchi-kun, Gotchi King DVD, or Magokorotchi for 334 times.

And Training only adds a few skill points.

Hope this helps.

Well, I don't know for sure but it seems to me that while the tamas are babies and children it takes several times of responding to a call (by either playing with a toy or playing an instrument) for the bond level to go up to even 10%, but after that, at least for me, the bond levels go up another 10% about each time playing with them. I also used the special bonding items, but not as much as they say you're supposed to. I got all of them from binary's code list plus a paint set I bought in the shop and used them all twice each time that I responded after they called. I hope that that helps ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back