Sign in to follow this  
Fire Prince

what r u feeling?

I *sniffle* am crying if you meet my heart is broken thats me will tell you whats wrong il tell you a girl named sam broke my heart an hour ago so im sad

I feel ok. I'm a bit freaked out due to the happenings of this week but other than that I'm fine. And I'm sorry about someone who broke your heart but it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right? Just remember that and you'll be fine.

Edited by ljr1996tamagotchifreakboy

I don't know how I'm feeling...hmmm...a little tired... sorry about the girl. :mellow: I feel so sorry for you...

-Temari Nara

I'm feeling glad that I got enough sleep and had a greeeat time last night, and a little upset that I won't beabel to go on a computer for 4 days .. . D=

I feel...... a stomach ache. Blah.

Sneezey ^.^

Confused.

Dyed my fringe dark brown, now I'm wondering if I should dye the rest of it the same colour.

^ Yeh, dye it all dark brown if it looks weird.

I feel.. bored.

-twitch-

...fine.

I'm feeling pretty good. I just made my first avvie [that worked xP] with my new tablet. :3

I feel victory :]

My hockey team won the B championship with about 36 penalty minutes. xD

I feel like a idiot. I didn't practice my Trombone or Flute(I'm not learning,I just practice so i'll remember, xD) Poor Squidy Jr(Trombonio xD) and Squidy Senior(Flutey xD).... I have to practice > : O I'm like so obsessed w/ TT that I cannot focus on my babies! xDDD

Um... My babies are my Trombone and Flute.

I'm feeling tired because I'm on my lunch and I really don't want to go back to work. x.X

Tired. x____x

I got like no sleep last night. But I am happy I do not have to back to school no more.

Tired & Lazy

I think I have Sumer Band today, but I don't know what time =/

Oh well, skip .. .

Tired & Lazy

I think I have Sumer Band today, but I don't know what time =/

Oh well, skip .. .

What instrument do you play.. Um. I maybe wrong but don't you play flute?*Very Bad memory.*

I'm happy becuase I practiced my Flute and Trombone! I also played "The theme from "The Royal Fireworks"" on trombone! I played my first long song! :3And I learned how to read Bass Clef and how i won't get confuzed. xD