Group Hatch --> July 4th

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kieewy

Reaction score
:furawatchi: [SIZE=14pt]GROUP HATCHING ON THE 4th OF JULY![/SIZE] :angry:

In the U.S., the 4th of July is a special date, so I wanted to try to hold a group hatching on that date! And no, you do not have to live in the U.S. or celebrate this date! All you need is a tamagotchi that has not been started yet!

I know the date is far from now, but I think it's okay! Besides, you can take advantage of the VERY early notice!

The exact hatching time will be at 12:00 PM, which is the 12:00 that happens during the daytime, if some people did not know. Start setting the date/time/username/ecetera at exactly 11:59 AM. That way, you'll have a minute to set your tama and for it to hatch at 12:00 PM exactly!

If you'd like, make some plans on what you'll name your tama! Here's mine:

GIRL: Hanna, Tammy or Sammi

BOY: Jax, Bloo, Rex, Sammi, Tommy or Rocky

BTW, I have a v4.5. xD

Forget about me saying that I only have a v4.5, because I have others too! 2 v3s and a v5. I'm not sure which one I'll use on this hatching!

Hell, I'll join this hatching. I'm gonna' try to pick up some new batteries, and maybe a V4.5 or a V5 this weekend. I got planety of time, anyway.

Sign me up.

I'm really thinking about joining too. I emailed you, but haven't heard back yet. Do we email each other with the developement, or is there a group log we use or what? I'm totally new to Tamagotchis (just 3 wks. ago), and to group hatches.

Tomorrow is July 4th. Is this still on? I haven't heard back from the IM I sent to the coordinator of this hatch or from anyone about my questions.

I'll join with my v5.Or v4.5 it depends... But im gonna join anway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back